Free day

3rd Person POV

After last night when the message was sent to Mitsuki, she let the boys have one day to themselves since she knew Izuku was going to be worn out. Izuku slept with his face into the large white pillow, Katsuki was already up showering.

Izuku woke up feeling sticky and had an urgent need of showering. He woke up rubbing his eyes feeling a little sore, not to much though. He grabbed his robe which fell.......well thrown off by Katsuki.

Izuku walked into the huge bathroom and looked at himself in the big mirror, His hair was poofy, Hickeys and bite marks were everywhere. He sighed stretching, "What the fuck" he said feeling uncomfortable dry cum on his thighs.

He saw Katsuki get out with a towel around his waist and on his head walking towards him. "Morning beautiful" Katsuki said holding Izukus waist kissing his lips "Morning  . My god my back hurts" Izuku said while Katsuki rubbed his neck.

"I better be pregnant because what we did was too much" Izuku said grabbing a towel "Not my fault you kept begging for more now was it" Katsuki cheekily spoke making Izuku red in the face "Shhh Katsuki. You're going to massage my back tonight" "Yea yea. What do you want to do today?" Katsuki asked Izuku who was turning on the water

"I want to see my village" He said lifting his head up. "Of course. We'll go out a little later anyways. Give mea kiss babe" Katsuki walked over to Izuku who put his hand up "Ah ah no. Im showering leave it where its at" "Its just a kiss" "Yea not really. Then you'd want to grab my asd which will lead to morning sex".

"Whats so bad about that" "OUT-" Izuku yells and Kicks out Katsuki to shower.

TIME SKIP AT BRRAKFAST

Izuku sat quietly and out of nowhere he started to turn red thinking about last night "Unlce Izu you're red" Hashi pointed out and that made Izuku even more red "I-im O-okay" "Are you sure dear?" Mitsuki said "Yes im okay" Izuku said trying to distract the topic away from him.

"Soooo Izuku how was it?" Izuku stiffened as Katsuki face palmed himself. The cousins were confused as everyone else was coughing and drinking wine "Hag leave him alone" "whattttt. I had to move the guards because they couldnt handel how loud Izuku was-" Mitsumi spit her wine everywhere and Izuku was on the verge of dying of embarrassment

"Hag what the hell? We dont talk about how you and dad bang each other at the age of 40" Then the twins started laughing "Katsuki what the fuck" Mitsuki said and he laughed. Izuku wanted to disappear from all the embarrassment.

"Oh my gosh-" Masaru looked embarrassed "Um Im just gunna leave- the embarrassment is too much" Izuku said getting up as Katsuki followed him. "Sorry babe" he said throwing his hand over Izuku's shoulder.

"Kat you cant be embarrassing people like thattttt" Izuku held his hands to hid face. Katsuki kissed his head "You'll be fine. Thats how we are" he said continuing to walk to Jade.

They walked in the room to see Jade laying down and Draco eating a goat. "Hi Jade" Izuku said and Katsuki let me go, she sniffed around Izuku until she wagged her tail jumping happily. Izuku was confused because he didnt know why Jade was acting like that.

Draco walked over to her, and they were some how. Katsuki walked over towards them and watched as Draco came up to Izuku and sniffed everywhere, but his stomach specifically. Draco jumped around too "What the hell?" Katsuki said "I dont know what they are doing" Izuku said confused.

Jade circled around Izuku rubbing her head on his stomach which made Izuku gasp "I think I know what she's doing" "What?" "I think that she knows im pregnant. I never knew she could sense that" he smiled happily "Huh? No way" "Yes way" he petted Jade.

"Holy shit- that means I did a good Job" Izuku slapped his arm "Oh my gosh im having a whole child" Izuku said rubbing his flat stomach "Maybe we should have a baby shower when you show or something" "Yea. To bad my mom isn't here to see it" Izuku said lowly "Its okay nerd" he said wrapping Izuku in his arms.

"I miss her Kats" Izuku said on the verge of tears but Katsuki grabbed his face and made Izuku look at him "Look at me. She is still here with you. So dont cry hm?" "Okay" Izuku said sniffling a little bit  "Thank you Kat" "No problem" he said and their lips connected into a passionate kiss. They walked out and had small talk.

"Come on, lets go to the library and reaf about male pregnancy, I forgot how it worked" Katsuki said and Izuku made a light laugh. "Me either" "Do you want to do child birth or c-section?" "Uhhhh I dont know yet. One thing I do know is males who have kids have the children earlier than women".

"Really? That means I get to see my mini me earlier" Katsuki laughed "No. They are going to be a mini ME" Izuku said proudly "Yea right" "Pfft-" Izuku giggled a little until a messenger walked up bowing "A letter your highness" "Thank you" Izuku kept walking.

"What does it say" "Todoroki wants to see me for something.......He says he might help us" "Tch, what the hell does he want you for. You're mine" "Kat stop it, hes just a friend" "A friend who wants to gut you out like a fish" "KATSUKI" Izuku yells "Dont talk bad about him. He doesnt want me okay? leave it" "Sureee-" "Leave it there" Izuku said.

"Tch, be glad I even love you" "Awww I love you too" Izuku said kissing his lovers cheek and it made Katsuki blush a little "Geeze nerd" he says "But I do love youuuu. And I mean it" Izuku said "Come on, love you too nerd" Izuku giggled as they walked to the library.