Double Gem Necklace

Izuku POV

"Itsuku-" I said but he runs up to me "Where the hell is he?!" He screamed in my face "He disappeared- Itsuku look at me. I know you want revenge but you cant step up so quickly. God knows what he might do and if I loose you I cant bear it" I held his face and he broke down in my shoulder as I rubbed him back trying not to cry.

"He killed mom Izu- we cant let him run free I-" "Itsuku we have a plan. We will get him back but calm down. I know you're hurt" I said trying to calm him down.

Izuku POV

Katsuki came in holding Hashi, The twins were looking at us as well as the little boy who I some how forgot his name. I pulled him with me inside of a mini library to talk. We sat down as he looked down "Itsuku I know you're hurt and just because im not crying doesn't mean im not hurt either. Mom always told us to never jump up to something until you have a plan so that's what we are doing" I said looking at him.

"Izuku I cant forgive that man for what he did all for power? No" "Im not saying for give him. We are trying to kill him but we have to wait a while. I'll letter you until then" I held his hand "Pfft thanks Izu" I turned my head side ways "Mmm for what?" "For helping out your brother even though he should have known this" he laughed out a little.

"Its okay. You're hurt right now so its okay to me" I smiled at him and he immediately hugged me. I hugged him back "Mm Izuku tell me about this prophecy" I tensed up and sat back.

"Ummm- Well it is said that a king who has his ultimate half will bear a son with a green and orange gem who could end all world problems and be like a saviour" I said as he paused "You are not having sec with him- have you even been doing it" he looks at me.

"Um- I don't know how to answer that BUT I want to fulfill the prophecy Itsuku" "No if it means having sex with that boom boom boi" I face palmed myself "Dumbass you have a whole wife's who's almost about ready to give birth and I as in ME cant have a child- itsukuuuu" I wined.

"Im an Adult now stop treating me like im a teenager getting ready for a gathering for a man" I folded my arms "But I don't want my little brother to grow uppppp" he fake cried on me.  "Itsuku let me do this one good thing for the better of humanity please" "Mmmm I'll let it slide but watch how many times you have sex. Its guaranteed you can have more kids" he flicks my forehead.

"Owwwaaa that hurt" I rubbed my head "Oh stop wining. Anyways aint you supposed to be home with a pregnant wife right now?" "Yes but we literally live 2 kingdoms away. BUT since you insist I leave i'll go now. Love you and please take care of yourself" He said getting up as well as I did.

"I will. Love you....." "Forever and always" he said back to me as a smile ran across my face. I let go as we walked up to the main hall room. He went over to Mitsuki and I went over to Katsuki who was arguing with Hashi.

"Katsuki why in the hell are you arguing with Hashi" I picked her up and she started to talk "He be mean" I look at Katsuki and he looks upset. "No I didn't YOU'RE the one who kept bitting my finger dipshit" "Hey!" she said back and they continued arguing and I just sat there

"Katsuki you are too old for this bullshit. Hashi don't argue with him" I said and she nodded her head but when she looked at Katsuki she stuck her tongue out. Itsuku came to me kissing my forehead then eyeballing Katuski as he left "What the hell is it with people fucking eye balling me. Ill beat your shit"

I pulled his ear "Don't curse around thw baby Katsuki- if you're acting like this now then god knows what you'd act like with our own child" I said rolling my eyes letting go of his ear. "Izuku dear come with me. I have something for you" Mitsuki said and I gave Hashi to to her mom.

We walked into a huge room filled with portraits of kings and queens. As well as antiques. "Mmm queen, why are we here?" "Because i'd like to give you something" she said as we got to a box.

She took off her necklace and twisted it and a key popped out. She unlocked a box that was infront of her with it and out came a gem. "Eh? what's that?" "Oh you don't know?" She said and I shook my head.

"Well everyone- no rather every kingdom has a gem for their kingdom. Two exactly and we need them both. One is for queens to pass down and the other is the source of life of your kingdom. Your mother gave me her one green gem and at the time I didn't know why. But then I realized that when you came back they snuck it out as you two were getting attacked. So I'm going to pass both of them down to you. It's probably what your father wants and needs. With the devil gem he has and these two put together would create great power" she said to me holding out a gem necklace.

"Wait this is too much I cant except this. Sure its hella pretty but isn't this too much for us? I cant go out there and have him cut my head off just because he wants the gems" "Yes I know that's why it closes so he wont know" she said and she twisted the top of the necklace which closed silver over the two colors.

"My parents believed that during conceiving the child while wearing the necklace the child will have received the power and inherite the gems powers. Though we don't know how it will work but we'll see it in the future if your willing. I also set next week for you and Katsuki to have time to yourself" She said putting the necklace on me.

"Im honestly so greatful for you" I smiled at her and she hugs me "Aww me too. Inko raised a beautiful child" she said.

We walked back up and Mitsuki's sister came up to her saying she was going to stay the night "Okay do you want the girls to have their sepreate rooms-" "NO" they said in unison. "Mk so Mina come here-"

I picked up Hashi and Kissed her cheek "Uncle has to leave" "Noooo I don't want chu to go" "You'll see me tomorrow" I laughed. I gave her to her brother and Kacchan kept pulling me to the room "What the hell are you so excited for?" I said and he closed the door.

"I want to do it" "Um no- Katsuki we got a day to ourselfs next week you cant wait?" "No I cant wait. Heads up that since I am taking your virginity I'll go slow but next times I wont" he said making me stop in my tracks throwing a sock at him as my face got hot.

I felt him tower over me kissing my neck from behind. "K-katsuki what a-are you doing?" I as while my breath hitched as he caressed my waist. "Right now?" I said "Yes right now unless you want me to wait?" "Lets wait until next week. I promise that you can do what you please since you are waiting" I turned around.

"Deal" he said bending down kissing me. "mmm now move babe. I need to shower" I said pushing his chest away "Lets shower together then nerd" "NO- We cant because you're going to get distracted" "You're right. But don't make me wait long" "I wont" I said grabbing my things and leaving out to shower.

Katsuki POV

He left and I plopped on the bed. Someone knocked on the door "What?" Raccoon eyes peaked in "What is it" then she came in with Hashi "She wouldn't stop crying for Izuku" she said "Okay what do yo want me to do?" "Watch her until she falls asleep"she gave me Hashi and left.

I looked in down to see her face red "Katsuki......I want to see Uncle Izu" he wiped her face and I don't know how to deal with kids "Um he's showering right now so he'll be out in a little bit" I said and she pouted.

"Don't pout red head. Hes not going anywhere" I pinched her cheek.

Izuku POV

"Eh Kacchan what is she doing here?" "She kept crying for you so they sent her here-" he gets cut off by Hashi crawling over to me. I picked her up and she clamps to my neck "No fair" Kacchan said "Katsuki she's a child" I sat laid down as she laid on my chest.

"Hashi why were you crying?" I asked her "Because I missed uncle Izuku" she smiled and my heart melted and I kissed her cheek. "You're so cute" I saif and she was laughing. "Katsuki stop making that face" I said as he mean mugged Hashi.

"Babe are you jealous?" I said laughing" "NO" "Yes you areee. Baby if you're going to act like this how are you going to act when we have a child" "That's different" he said in defense. I shook my head and started to sleep as Hashi was already asleep o  me.