Chip?

Bakugo POV

Izuku was playing with the little girl when a black mist appeared and a bomb shot down. Izuku said something but another bomb cam and I flew somewhere falling on my back. I got up to see people running around "IZUKU" I yelled looking for him.

I spotted him as blood fell from his ears,nose, and head. Shit, I picked him up bridal style shielding him running into the castle "MS.INKO WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING" I ran up to her "I-I dont know-" then we heard a loud bang and I looked behind me to see a man with green hair as Inko spoke "H-h-hasashi"she trembled.

"Ah hello my lovely queen Inko" he said walking forward "Back the fuck up" I said and he stopped to look at me. "Give me my son" he said and I looked confused "What-" "NO HASASHI" Inko yelled. "Quiet down when speaking to me Inko. I'm taking my son and he WILL marry the chosen one" he said and I was even more confused.

"No ones taking my husband and lover away from me" I said and he laughed "He has a lover in my kingdom" "No Hasashi, he's told you multiple times he isn't doing it So why do you keep coming back. He has a husband" "Where are you from boy" "Crimson" I said and I couldn't read his expression.

"The low life Crimsons huh. Tch such wrenches of the Crystal world" "Tch dont speak on my land like that old man" "Shut up, Inko give me my son" he said again "Run out Katsuki and find somewhere safe" "But Ms what-" "Obey me" she said and I ran with some woman who came out of nowhere.

Inko POV

"Hisashi leave him" I said crying and he walks up to me "No, ever since you let the other go I need him" "No he's not doing your dirty work" I said backing away. "MS INKO-" a guard said getting plunged with a knife to his chest dieing instantly.

He grabs my neck lifting me "H-HISASHI LET GO" I clawed his wrist "Let my son come with me or you die" "Never" I said and I felt a sharp long pain in my stomach and Looked down to see bright red blood.

My last words were "Why? ive always loved you but now you will get what you deserve" I threw up blood before falling on his shoulder blacking out not retrieving air through my lungs as I felt my hear stop.

Hasashi POV

"Pathetic Woman" I said throwing her body off of me.

Bakugos POV

The woman took me to a room with nurses as they worked on Izuku. I could here my dragon roaring "Mr? Who are you to Prince Izuku" "Im his husband" she and the others looked shock "Wow. I'm glad he's happy now. Master Izuku was aways so caring" I hummed.

She was right, although he barely shows it I can tell by the way he held the girl. He would look so cute with a bum- AGHH KATSUKI!. I shook my head "Stay here your majesty's" they said getting up leaving.

It was just me and him. Ive never actually felt attraction to anyone but this green boy right here makes everything different. I took his hand and put my head on the bed.

Izuku POV

I woke up to something heavy on my hand "Katsuki? Dont tell me you're crying" I laughed "What!?"he shot up "No nerd" he looked away. I sat up a little bit and looked at him and he turns to look at me. I stuck my hands out.

He leans forward and I cup his face in my hands. "I know you want a kiss Katsuki" he blushed a little 'tch' ing. I chuckled placing my lips on his as he kissed me back. "Geeze nerd I thought you were going to die" He said placing our heads together "Ppft I wouldnt die yet. I'm to powerful for that" I said and he laughs.

"Can I call you Kacchan?" "HEY IM NOT AN EXPLOSIVE PERSON but then again you are my husband so call me what ever you want nerd" He said and I giggled.

Someone busted through the door yelling "THE QUEEN IS DEAD" my face instantly fell as I rushed to get up "IZUKU WAIT-" Kacchan yelled but I couldnt wait. The man took me to my mom who was on the floor as blood flowed from her body.

I broke down holding her head in my arms crying hard. Someone came to touch shoulder but I pushed them away. I cried so hard that my eyes were stinging, "Izu" I heard him say but I was not going to let my mother go.

"Izuku we have to go, we cant stay here-" "NO no no no s-shes not gone not y-yet please m-om" There was a big explosion and I covered myself over my mom not letting her go as everyone screamed. Kacchan ran up to me ans hold my face and looks at me "Listen to me Izuku we cant stay here we have to leave" "B-but I cant leave her h-here" I said looking at him.

Some people came to get her as Kacchan grabbed my arm pulling me. We go to a room and he pulled us inside. I looked and seen it was our storage room for useless things that we never used. He pulled me into his chest rubbing my back, "Let it out" with those three words I broke into his arms.

He sat in one chair and I crawled onto him crying into his chest " H-he killed h-her" "What is wrong with that old man" I sat up wiping my tears saying "Well he and my mother haven't been on good terms ever since I was young. She caught him having an affair with someone else, ever since then I refused to trust some men that wanted me because I thought they were going to do the same thing. Its honestly a reason why im scared to love someone...." I looked down as I layed my head on his shoulder.

"He tried to get my brother to do the same thing but since he already had an Heir, he couldnt except it" Then the ground shook. "Shit we cant stay here. We'll talk at my kingdom" He said and I got up off of his lap. We ran out to see people evacuating then one of my moms loyals came to me "Izuku everyone is evacuated to the next realm" "Okay injuries?" "About Half of the kingdom has injuries. No one dead but they are seriously injured. The person who started it has left along with its people. We couldnt track them down" "Do I need to stay here?" "No its okay. Yes you're our Prince but its okay." "But I need to be with my people-" "Prince. Its okay, We'll send a message if we are in danger again" "Thank you" I said hugging him "No problem. Stay safe my prince"He said and I nodded pulling Kacchan with me to the Garden.

I ran to see Jade but she was asleep on the floor. I didnt see draco "Where the hell is Draco?" I ran to Jade trying wake her up through my moms soft spot. I looked around her neck but it wasnt anything there. I heard Kacchan Whistle and Draco flew down to us. "What have you been up to?" Kacchan said.

I found the spot and pinched it a little and she shot up knocking me down, growling hovering over me bearing her teeth. "IZUKU" "J-jade" I said to her holding out my hand. She looks at me still bearing her teeth but Draco knocks over Her "KATSUKI GET DRACO AWAY FROM HER".

I yelled getting up "HEY DRACO" he yelled trying to get them away from each other. I ran infront of Jade "IZUKU GET AWAY FROM HER" "NO SOMETHING ISNT RIGHT" "MOVE NOW OR SHE WILL CHOP YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF" He said trying to get to me but Draco wouldnt let him.

"Jade baby look at me" (Izuku babe its giving Pick me). I said holding my hands out then she fell whimpering scratching her neck, I went to her and seen a a chip in her neck so I pulled it out. She snapped back to normal licking my face and I was happy she was back to normal.

She ran to Draco but he backed up before they sniffed each other and played around. Kacchan came up to me "Let me see the chip" I handed it to him "I'll keep it to give it to the Technology room at the kingdom. We cant stay here any longer we have to leave" He said holding my waist.

"Kacchan not right now. Maybe later if im nice " I said pushing him off as he wined. I hopped on Jade and rode off. Mitsuki didn't know we would return, I honestly feel so guilty to leave my people. I could ask Mitsuki for help though.....I also wonder if Adeline is okay.

I needed to find what that chip generator was. It was probably my dads doing.