Home and Attacked

Izuku POV

I pushed his face away with my hand as I could feel my face flushed red. "B-back up" "That's the power of Katskui. I could make you fall to your knees" "In your dreams pretty boy" I roll my eyes and pulled the sheets  over my shoulder. I felt his arms wrap around my waist and his head went in my back "Katsuki I can't sleep like thissssss" I wined "Let me sleep like thissssss" he wined back "Noooooo" "Yessssss"

I turned around to face him "Move Katsuki" "No Izuku" "You're so annoyinggggg" I held out the 'g' and he just laughs at me. Then he picks me up by my waist and puts me on his lap  "What the-" "You know i'm actually starting to like you" he said and I felt my ears get hot "W-what? Nonsense-" "Oh but its true and you can't deny that you dont like me either Izu" thats when I felt my whole face get hot.

"Your face it red" he said holding my cheek and I felt like I was going to die "Katsuki you're embarrassing me" I said putting both of my hands on my face and he put his hands on my waist under my shirt. "Sometimes I wish you were ready" he said "To do?" I wasn't ready for his answer.

"To have sex with me" and I literally stopped working "How can you say that so bluntly?" "I mean im being honest and it's true" he shrugged "God you're so straight forward" I the felt his hands rubbing my waist. His hand crept up mt back making me shiver a little.  I started to breath heavily "Ha~ Katsuki w-what are you doing" I said putting my hands on his chest.

He sat up pulling my head to him and our lips crashed together, I instantly melted into the kiss holding his neck. He asked for entrance and I let him in, I felt a smirk as we continued to kiss. His tongue played with mine as he gripped my hair making me moan.

He pulls away as a long string of saliva was attached to our lips. Then out of no where he grabs me and attacked my neck licking ans sucking it, after about 10 seconds he licked somewhere on my neck making me moan loud "Ha Found it" he said and kept attacking that spot.

I kept moaning as he sucked harder, I gripped his hair "K-katsuki~" he stopped and gave it one more lick "Perfect" he rubbed his thumb on the spot "W-why did you do that" "Well one because youre mine, two you enjoyed it as much as I did" He said and I look away whispering "Hell you werent lying" he pulls my chin to face him, we were an inch away.

He grabs my ass "K-KATSUKI-" "Lets do it" "W-waa im not ready yet" "Fine but you can't wait forever" "Wait a little longer. I cant just yet" "Mm I'll wait for you then" he says pulling me down and I lay on his chest feeling his heart beat.

I listened to it closing my eyes then I felt him run his fingers through my hair and I drifted away into slumber

Bakugo POV

I ran my fingers through his hair as his breathing steady. "I love y-" I stopped myself, what the hell am I even talking about. I dont love him......at least I dont think I do. UGH DAMN YOU IZUKU GOT MY FEELING MIXED UP. He shuffled and climbed up on me into my neck.

"I cant deny, Your so cute when you want to be" I laughed out playing with his hair.

TIME SKIP MORNING~~

Izuku POV

"KATSUKI ARE YOU READY?!" Mitsuki said as I was already inside of the carriage waiting for Katsuki. Jade was beside us and Draco was in the air, they were going to follow us there.

He finally came and sat beside me "Brat, Izuku be safe hm? And write to me about how its going OH and Izu tell your mother I said Hi" "Okay" "Right, Move out" she said and they went on.

"Is it gunna take long to get there?" "Um by carriage yes about 2 hours or so. But if we were to ride on Jade or Draco it would take about 30 Minutes by far" "Welp I might as well go to sleep" he said putting his head on my shoulder "Katsuki my shoulder is gunna crap get off and go to the other side" "No let me sleep on my husbands shoulder.

"Nooo do I have to call you babe to move off my shoulder?" "I mean you can" I smirk "Babe my shoulder hurts~" I shoots up "BHAHAHAHAH" I laughed at his face "SHURT UPP" He said turning away from me. "Awww babe dont me saddd" I said holding his face "Your husband will take care of you" I pulled his head into my chest

"God Izuku you smell good" he sniffed me and I push him away "Hey! Thats weird" "Whats the matter babe" "STOP IT" I blushed. "Youre too cute" he said.

TIME SKIP AT EMERALD KINGDOM

I got out and and looked around. I ran to the castle "IZUKU WAIT" I didn't listen as I seen my mom at the front gate and as soon as I reached her I hugged her. "Hi Izu baby" "Hi ma I missed you so much" "I know but where is Katsuki?" "Oh he's coming" I said and Jade ran into my mom but not knocking her off her feet.

"Hi Jade" she said rubbing Jades weak spot making her tongue fall out. Katsuki came up behind me with Draco "Welcome King Katsuki" she said "Oh just call me Katsuki" he said "Oh well follow me, I'll have James take Jade and the dragon to the Garden.

We took the bags "Alright Izuku bring him to your room" "OKAY" I pulled him as we walked into my room, which was pretty big. "Woah so you have emeralds everywhere?" "Yea, I dont know I just like them" I said dropping my bags stretching.

"What are we gunna do first shorty" "Were gunna go see the children duh" I said and he tackles me on the bed "Katsuki not again" I wined and he nuzzles his head in my neck "I wanna see the kids" I said "Give me a kiss first" I highed holding his face kissing him "There" "Good enough"

We walked down the village to see the main area were the little kids went so I ran over "PRINCE IZU" a little girl said to me "Hi~" "Hi prince Izuku um...who's he" "Thats my husband" the gasp "YOU HABE A HUSBAND DO YOU GUYS HAVE KIDS?" "Uh no and how do you-" "Never mindddd" they say running off. I took Katsuki's hand and sat on the bench.

A little girl with long red hair came up to me "Hi prince Izuku" "Hi baby" "I made a flower Tiara for you" he said and I picked her up so She could place it on my head. "Its pretty" she said "Youre pretty too" and she giggled. I mean having kids wouldnt be so bad
would it "Are you Prince Izukus Husband" "Yes I am" "Cool. I hope you guys have a baby so they can be friends with me" she said and me and Katsuki looked at each other.

"Whats your name?" I asked her "Adeline" "What a pretty name for a pretty girl" "Thank you-" she stopped and looked up at the sky as it got dark then out of no where dark mist was spreaded. Then a giant bomb came down not to far from us as the little girl screamed as I covered her.

"ADELINE ADELINE WHERE ARE YOU" I heard a woman's voice "IM HERE MA" she said and the woman came picking her up leaving. "Katsuki we need to get to the cast-" Next thing I know I flew and fell down as my ears rung. I couldnt move and I didnt see Katsuki "K-katsuki" was my last words before I blacked out.