Late night kiss

Izuku POV

"Okay so this is the Book of Laws. I don't know why I didn't give it to you first but here we are" Mitsuki say placing a 2-3 inch book infront of me. "Do I have to read all of them?" "You could skim. As long as you know" I hummed in response.

I read over it and it was pretty interesting, its like our laws. Someone came in with a letter handing it to me so I picked it up and read it "Dear Izu, you should bring Katsuki over to see how we work our kingdom, only for a day or two though. Anyways I hope you're doing alright Sincerely your Mother Inko" I look at Mitsuki and she looked like she was about to explode.

"AHH YES YES YES We need to pack the bags for tomorrow-" "Wait Minute! Your Majesty we need to talk with your son because hes gonna flip of we don't tell him before hand"

"Good point dear. 'Rachel call Katsuki down please' she said to a woman and the woman bowed and walked off. "How many more books left?" "About 30" My eyes got big and I threw a little tantrum "Its okayyyyy trust me I hated reading them too but you have to so you will know the kingdom and be a great queen" She said and I pouted. "You're so cuteeeee~" she said pulling my cheek a little, and to be honest she acts a lot like my mother.

"Im here hag what is it?" "Take a seat.....Izuku?" "huh? OH- Um my mom wants us to visit Emerald Kingdom and we had to ask you because if we didn't you would be like 'IM THE KING I SHOULD KNOW EVERYTHING' "Pppft" Me and Mitsuki bursted out laughing "Oh so you're mocking me shorty pants" He smirked.

"Just wait till we get back to the room" Mitsuki looks at us like she seen a ghost "Katsuki yall having se-" "OHHHH KAYYY now we need to pack the carriage if were gonna ride down there. And its best to go by morning because at night......lets just say horrible things happen that no one really can explain" I say looking away.

"You don't want to ride Jade?" "Nah I don't want her to be tired by the time we get there. My Kingdom is very energetic yet layed back so if Jade is there and sees little kids she's going to flip" "Little kids?" "Mmhmm I usually go out and see them, ugh they are so cuteeee" "Have one of your own-" Mitsuki said and I looked at her "HAG for the last time we aren't ready. You wont be seeing one in a while anyways" he said and he waa right.

"Alright so we go fresh in the morning so pack your bags and we'll load them inside in the morning" she said and I got up bowing and walking away. Katsuki came to my side "Don't think I forgot your punishment" he said and I could feel the smirk.

"We'll see what you have in mind. Im leaving anyways so see you tonight I guess" I patted his chest but he holds my hand "Where are you going?" "To see Jade? Why?" "You're my queen I cant have you running around" "Oh hush. Im leaving" I said but he still held my hand so I wined.

"Katsukiiiiii let me goooooooo" "Tsk fine. Don't be too late" "What if I am" "Its gonna get worse duh" I laughed "Mk bye Katsuki see you early tonight" I said and he lets go of my hand. I walked to the chamber to see Draco and Jade huddled on each other but Draco was asleep.

"Hi baby~" I cooed at her and walked to her. She looks at me and wags her tail around and I came and scratched her ear "How is my beautiful baby" I said and she licks my face "Ewwww" I sat in between them and layed on Jades stomach.

"How have you been girly~" She 'talks' back to me and I just giggle. "You're so pretty. Were going home to visit ma and the little kids" She howled but not to loud. She sneezed "Ewww Jadeee" I wipe her face as she curled her head on my lap.

I'm gonna chill here for a while, actually come to think of it I havent seen or been inside of the kingdom. I'll ask Katsuki about it. I really did want to see the little kids they are so cute.

TIME SKIP AT MIDNIGHT~~

I finally came back to the rook to see Katsuki asleep on the bed. I changed and got in bed next to him but suddenly he rolled on top of me "Katsuki- MOVE OUT OF THE DAMN WAY" I say pushing him then he wakes up "Dont think I forgot" "Noooooo Katsuki get off" I say trying to wiggle myself out of his grip but his hand snakes under my back and he grips my right wrist pinning it to  the bed. "What the hell-" "I still need my Kiss" He smirked "I never forgot" he said.

I felt my ears and cheeks heat up "W-what you'll get it later let me sleep-" I stopped when he attacked my lips and sucked my bottom lip. I closed my eyes melting into it, I wrapped my hand around his neck to deepen the kiss and I let out a soft but load moan as his tongue explored my mouth.

He pulls away licking his bottom lip smirking and I instantly covered my face with my hands. "Pfft that's what you get, your lips taste good by the way" "Stop it you're embarrassing meeeeee" I wined "You're such a baby Izu" he said rolling to his side.

He pulls my head into his chest "Nerd don't be so embarrassed around me. I am your husband" "I-its kinda hard when you keep making my heart pound-" I stopped to cover my mouth "I make your heart pound huh" He said leaning over me getting close to my face "I-"