☆21☆ Ryxel's other family

Start from the beginning

From the cars packed in the North, a man of good looks came out of first car with eleven men accompanying him. All fully armed.

The vehicles parked in the South let out ten men who stood with their heads up straight. Four men each from two separate cars and two from one car.

The good looking man from the North side looked on with urge to see if someone else was to come out of the car but no one did. His features scented anxiety and tension. "What will I tell Boss, now? Ryxel did not turn up. He sent his men again."

As he was still stressing about what to tell his Boss, the door of the vehicle that had had only two men was opened by one of the men standing in front of it and the American Mafia emerged. A wave of relief washed over the man's face. He wouldn't have to explain anything to his Boss.

When Ryxel moved a step forward, all the men bowed their heads in respect. From both sides, heads hung low just by the aura of authority he gave off.

"Mr. Ryxel Grande Black." A man of similar height, good looks but slightly squishy nose extended his hand.

On recognition, Ryxel returned the gesture.

"Damien, how are you?"

"Am okay, Ryxel, bro." They hugged.

"That's great. How's father?"

"Quadral A is doing just fine. He misses his "son" though." Damien said emphasising the son with visual courts in the air using his first two fingers after the thumb to make them. Ryxel looked at his act of jealousy and ignored. Damien had always envied Ryxel right from the start when Alexi Alexander Alexander Ardenne had brought him home. Ryxel had found Damien there and they were just the same age. Damien always did even the least expected from a child just to acquire Ardenne's attention but Ryxel was just always a step ahead of him. And the effort Ryxel put in made Damien's look weaker than weak. They both were determined but Ryxel was more strong willed. They both had goals but Grande Black had a deeper passion attached to it hence making him committed without even the desire of earning his guardian's attention. He would devotedly do the hardest of things due to the heavy weight of his loss on his heart. His parents demons haunted him and pressed hard on his button of devotion. That's how he became the Gangster's interest to refine. Alexi picked keen interest in Ryxel and chose to make him better in the ways he thought were right. His open minded nature made the gang man love him more. He was ready to learn and accept new things. That way, he unknowingly dropped Damien and focused on Ryxel. But Damien didn't tire, he still struggled to get in his good books and it wasn't in vain. Ardenne gave him a position just after that of Ryxel's. They were all sons but Ryxel was a beloved one. He got the right to command in Ardenne's name. Damien was just treated like every other subject. Only that he was given top most trust but that too after Mr. Black. Damien didn't like it. He wanted nothing less than the position of being Ardenne's son. He wanted what Ryxel had, Ardenne's favour. Regardless, he loves Ryxel like a brother. But he cannot hide the jealousy.

"He hopes you could come visit him in Italy, real soon, bro."

"Italy?"

"Yes, Italy. We had moved our business to Russia and that's where we were supposed to settle down but his adorable daughter refused to move to Russia. She insisted on staying in Italy. And you know how much he loves her. He always wants her presence around him. So he chose to move back."

"Annika..." Ryxel exhaled letting out a cool but worried breathe as he pinched the part between his knitted brows.

"Ryxel, Annika is becoming so unruly."

"Has she always been like this or is it only of recent?" Ryxel worriedly asked.

"Ryxel, ever since you left home, she doesn't treat the people around her right. Not even talk to them well. She talks without thinking. She behaves like a psycho. She drinks and smokes like a bitch addict. She's a waste. A total---"