𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4

Start from the beginning

"Nah, I haven't eaten anything yet, the cafeteria food is dog shit."

"Do you wanna share lunch with me?"

I expected that answer. Kai is always so nice to everyone and it's common courtesy that you offer food to those who don't have any. "Depends on what you have."

He shyly smiles at me. "If you don't like anything I have we can go to McDonald's and get you something."

"That's okay Kai I'm not a picky eater, I'll eat anything." 

Kai pulls out a wooden bento box, steam comes out as he lifts the lid up the box is filled to the brim with food. Fish, rice, eggs, and vegetables I feel my mouth water at the thought of me eating this. All of the food looks so good. He hands me chopsticks and our finger touch. His hands are soft his nails are cut short and look well kept. I take the chopsticks happily and say grace before eating. He looks at my face expectantly. "It tastes so good Kai; did you make this?" 

"No, my mom did. I'm glad you like it though."

"Tell her I said thank you then."

Is it weird that I'm sharing lunch with a guy I barely know? I mean he looks harmless, but looks can be deceiving. Kaito is the first to break the comfortable silence. "Are you new here Rory?"

I frown, had he really not noticed me over these four years? Yeah, the school population is big but it's not like I'm invisible we've had a lot of classes together throughout the years too.

I can't really be mad at him it's not like I put myself out there to be noticed anyway. "I'm not new. I've been here since grade 9." 

A deep red blush shows on his checks. "I'm sorry I hadn't noticed."

Yeah, you better be sorry! "It's okay Kai!" I say instead of what I had in mind.

He nods his head in understanding. "You want to play 21 questions or something?" 

I shrug. "Sure."

"I'll start; If your life was a movie, what would it be called?" Kaito asks.

"How my death came along."

He looks me in the eyes with the most serious face I've seen anyone pull. "Deadass Rory?"

I give him my bitch face back before I let a smirk come through, a little smirk turns into a chuckle and my chuckles soon turn into me out of breath from laughing. Kaito laughs with me while his eyebrows are still raised in confusion, I don't think he knows what we're laughing about and I don't think I know why my damn self.  

After back-and-forth ice breaker questions, I've learned that Kai likes to skateboard, do graffiti just for the adrenaline rush, spend time with his friends and has huge crushes on Megan thee stallion and Flo milli. I also found out that his favourite movie is Parasite, He likes watching anime, listening to rap music, and he's a total sweetheart.

I didn't think I could get this close to someone who I only met a few hours ago. It's Kai's turn to ask me the 19th question of 21. "Do you have any pets?" 

I smile thinking about how lily is doing at home. "Yeah, I have a pet turtle."

"You're the only person I know with a pet turtle." Kai smiles at me. I wonder if he's attracted to me the way I'm attracted to him, I hope he is or else that would be embarrassing.

The bell rings meaning it's the end of lunch. Kai and I finished eating a long time ago and we've just been talking about the critical race theory for the past 5 mins. "What' your next class Rory?"

"I don't have any more class left, but I do have two 30-minute tutor sessions to tutor in the library." Ah, that sounds silly.

"I'll walk you!" Kaito says eagerly, I smirk trying to tease him.

He looks flustered and stumbles over his next words. "Oh, um o-only if y-you're okay with that."

"Of course I am!"

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

We make our way out the door and into the busy hallways. There are lost Grade 9s in every corner, I forgot that it was their first day of school too. The notorious high school gangbangers and the girls that had to be gangbanged into the gang walk through the hallways. Everyone minds their business because no one cares, people do things to get by and only God and their moms can judge them.

As we walk further into the school and by more and more people the closer I and Kai get. We walk side by side to the point where our arms and hands keep brushing past each other. If you want to hold my hand and fuck me, Kai, just say that. Lil horny freaky fuck.

My time with Kai is cut short when we reach the library doors, I can't help but feel sad about it. I'm not sure if we have any classes together since I was talking to my guidance counsellor about winning valedictorian last period. "When am I going to see you again?"

I look up at Kai. "What do you have for 2nd period?" I ask.

"Financial literacy, what about you?" Thank God we have at least one class together, he would be the only friend I have a class with this semester.

"I have the same class, so I'll see you then." I try and hide the excitement in my voice when I speak but I think it might have slipped through.

I remember that Kai told me he likes to skate maybe he knows the skatepark on Anderson we could link after school today if he does. "Are you busy later today Kai?" His face becomes flushed at my question.

"N-no, why?"

"I was just wondering if you know where the skatepark on Anderson is."

"I've only been there once but yeah I know where it is."

"Do you wanna hang out with me later today at Anderson?"

"I would like that, Rory."

He does something to me every time he says that nickname. My heart rate speeds up, my pussy throbs, and suddenly, I feel the need for him to be all over me. What's this feeling dawg? I ain't never felt this way before.

"Cool, what time do you think we should meet up?"

"Right after last period, so 2:30."

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

A/N: if i'm being honest their school schedules confuse the fuck outta me and i have no idea where i was getting w that 😴 the pic at the top is the lunch that the lovebirds shared this chapter. i wrote this whole chapter in class so don't be surprised if nothing makes sense in this chapter, i was tired and my teacher's voice was annoying tf out of me. 

what music do yall like listening to and who r ur fav artist?