Chapter Ten

Dumbledore is still alive, the duo tried to find out why. The planet was completely destroyed but how did he survive?
          Harry left Fawkes in the office and went to Riddle Manor.
He gave the document to Blair, she is really shocked. Turns out that the spell Dumbledore sent at Lily  was non-verbal.(It was a spell Dumbledore invented, it will make the victim faint and stop breathing for a few days.)

           Hermione went and told Voldemort about the document. The next day, he gathered a death eater meeting and made Hermione and Harry death eaters.

        Harry talked to Voldemort privately before the meeting started. "Would you give me permission to date Blair, because I fell in love with her a few months ago."
       Harry LIKES Blair?! He thought, 'Potter,I would give you permission to date my daughter but if you hurt her, I will hurt you twice as much,and if Blair really likes you I will give you the blessing after Dumbledore is defeated.'
           He skipped happily to the meeting.

        They got the dark mark. Blair being the brightest witch of her age put invisibility spells on their marks, so that Dumbledore will not suspect anything.

*Time skip to the end of holidays*
       They went back to Hogwarts, Harry asked Blair out on the train, and she said yes. Dumbldore seemed kind of sad. Harry found out that it was actually Ariana Dumbledore's planet that they have destroyed. So that means that they killed his sister instead of him. 😐
        Hermione found out Lily was hidden under the trap door in the third floor corridor.

                 *Flash back*

         It was their first year when Harry thought Voldemort will steal the stone. They were in the winged key room. Harry thought he saw a little hidden door in the middle of the wall when he was riding a broom stick. He think that might be the room Lily is in.

             *Flash back end*

He took the invisibility cloak and set off with Blair at midnight. They went down the trap door and found the room. The two went in and Lily is really in there.