Chapter Seven

Hermione could take this opportunity to hurt Ron.
No one will know that it was Hermione that would have hurted him because Hermione is under the "love potion".
          Hermione asked Ron out on a "date", he came, they walked down to the lake.
As they were walking back to the castle, Hermione fired a curse at him.
He was brought to the hospital wing, someone told Hermione "the news"and she rushed there with Harry behind her. Hermione pretended to be worried and hugged him, "sobbing" as she did. Dumbledore ran in, he told madame Pomfrey to do her best. She did the healing charms, She saw Harry looking at Ron. She suddenly understood that he was doing non-verbal and wandless counter-curse.

       As Harry was doing the counter-curse, He saw Hermione looking at him. When she saw him looking at her, she gave him a small nod and a tiny smile. He blushed.😳
         Hermione could not believe that the famous Harry Potter BLUSHED.
         Dumbledore saw that madame Pomfrey's wasn't doing much good which is very unusual.
        Harry stopped casting the counter-curse. Since he saw the memory, (Chapter Three) He had always kept an eye on Dumbledore's mind. He was going to suspect it was Harry. Harry quickly wiped that part of his memory away so that he will forget about the counter healing charms.
Harry left the hospital wing with Hermione. She faked sad and left.She went to the library and I went to the common room.
         Hermione was the smartest girl so she has access to all the books in the restricted section, she found a book called 'The Source of Witches and Wizard's Power'.

This chapter has a cliffhanger,see you in the next chapter!