Chapter Three

Hermione went to the hospital wing as fast as her legs would bring her.
       "Harry, come with me," she whispered, not wanting madam Pomfrey to know, they made their way to the headmaster's office without anyone seeing. Hermione mumbled the password, she and Harry hopped on the spiral staircase, opened the door, and found the cupboard that has the pensive, and poured the memory into the pensive. The two dived into the memory and saw something that they never imagined.

                        *Pensive*
       Dumbledore walked down the road in Godrics Hollow----- to the Potter's house. He opened the front door and went in. He raised his wand and muttered an "Avada Kedavra" at James. He fell and died Suddenly, Voldemort appeared out of nowhere, he fought Dumbledore but then Voldemort was weaker than Dumbledore so he lost, the Order and death eaters came after James died, Dumbledore 'killed', but he made it seem that the spells are coming from Voldemort's wand. Only Mcgonagal knows what had really happened. He took her outside shot an obliviate to her but she fought the spell...
         The scene changed as I saw Dumbledore brought Voldemort to the Ministry of Magic and blamed Voldemort for the murders he did. Luckily, Voldemort escaped.
       The scene changed again, at Riddle Manor, Voldemort baby girl with thick black hair and blue eyes. He called the baby Blair Riddle. Suddenly, the door burst open, in the lead was Albus Dumbledore, behind him was the order, Dumbledore tried to kill Voldemort. Voldemort quickly handed Blair to Bellatrix who was nearby. Dumbledore turned his target to Bellatrix, he snatched the baby away from Bellatrix, she tried to take Blair back but was held behind by a curse. Dumbledore sent a sectumsempra towards Voldemort. Dumbledore disappeared. There was a woman who cast the counter curse on Voldemort. She is professor McGonagall.
        Dumbledore put a glamor charm on Blair, aka Hermione. The baby now looked just like baby Hermione.
        The scene changed and he was at a muggle hospital. There was a couple, crying. Dumbledore asked the name of the couple and they said "Jane and Warren Granger"               Dumbledore asked them why were they crying and they said that their baby was born and died a few minutes ago. Dumbledore said that the baby in his arms is for adoption so he asked if the Grangers would like to adopt the baby. The Grangers were delighted and said yes. Dumbledore said that they can name the baby but told them not to name the baby Blair.
       The scene changed, at the burrow. Dumbledore was asking the Weasleys to help him kill Harry and Hermione to conquer the wizarding world.
       They of course agreed because they needed the money and also they can't afford to raise all their children.
      Harry and Hermione came out of the pensive, not believing what they had just seen. It was shocking. For years they thought it was Voldemort who murdered Harry's parents. They trusted the people who they shouldn't.

Hope you like it