Boa hancock x male reader

Start from the beginning

Boa picks up her speed fingering herself until she is at her limits a creamy substance leaks from her pussy all the way onto her lips and into the sand her breath are irregular as they were all over the place. 'That felt amazing I need more I I I need him right here right know' the mighty Pirate Empress had turn into a cock depaved demon. As soon as Y/n gets out of the water she punces on him. She throws him onto the ground.

'What are you doing lady' she doesn't give him an answer like before. She pulls down his swimming trunks not off as she frees the beast. He had an incredible cock it was not only big it was equally as thick. 'Oh god it's perfect' she though to herself. Y/n tries to fight back but is quickly stop when she squeeze his cock making him Yelp out in a pain. As much as she hates to admit it she loves the feeling of your rock hard cock which was now throbbing thanks to her stroking it.

You are a lost for words the women who
Just meet is holding your cock in your hands stroking it. You admit that it felt good for someone other Than yourself to do it. She wasn't to rough while jerking you off. She pulled it in all kinds of directions she was pulling it to the point where you felt like if she pulled any harder she would pull all the way off clean. Thanks to your cock from being wet already it creating a flapping sound that got louder and louder which each stroke she took.

'Oh god' Y/n blurted put it was clear that this isn't her first nor the last time that she had handle a monster cock like yours before. Boa locked her hand around the tip of it and twist it causing you to let out a Yelp. Every time she jerks,pulls,or even twist hard it turns you on even more you loved when someone handles your cock rough some would call you masochist. She splits her middle finger and ring finger apart and traces up and down it while her other hand moves down to your balls to get a feel for it.

'I'm going to milk you dry' she said while foundling your balls. She felt both of them taking her sweet time getting a feel for what it about to come. It tickled a bit sending Chills up your spine. Her other hand is still working away on your cock going into overtime. Her hand start to cramp up a bit but she powers through it  after all she is the leader of the Kaju Pirates and the queen of Amazon Lilly if she stops know it would be shame apron the name.

Finally after minutes on minutes you let out a small load. ' After all of that work he only came a little,looks like this is going to be a challenge' she though to herself. That she was right about you aren't about to go away that easily. Boa kisses it all over making sure it doesn't go soft on her while stroking you off aging. She plants three big kisses one of the tip the other two on your balls leaving a big black mark from her blackberry lipstick that she have gotten on. Once you cum aging just time a tad bit more it was time to kick it up a notch.

She opens up her mouth slightly not caring if it wet or not but before she does she thinks to herself. 'I'm sorry luffy I can't resist please forgive me'. She seals her mouth tight around it. She can taste a little bit of the water still but she didn't care she loved the feeling of your cock in her mouth. She moves up and down letting it feel her mouth up. From it being in her mouth you let a groan 'I can feel myself getting bigger'

Boa couldn't respond as your cock if feeling up her mouth like the is no time. You can't believe what is happening to you,you have just meet this lady what no more than two hours of ago and know she is sucking you off. She is the first person that you have meet that can take your long thick cock in there mouth. All of the rest of girls you got with could barley get passed 5 inches of it hell even the more what you say experience females could barley do anything with. You admit the way she pounced on you kinda throw you off but know you didn't care she was sucking you off.

Boa pulled away die to her jaw locking up also this gives her time to catch her breath. She needed a different way to attack as it was to much for her to fit in her mouth. Boa reaches behind her back and brakes off her bra which was not needed. When she took of her bra it allowed her breast to breath as the air hits them causing her to moan. You see that see had huge perky nipples. Boa wraps them around your cock.

They squeeze around you tight,she starts to move up and up as they surprisingly able to sallow your cock whole. Y/n was staring at her breast kissing his mind not being sure if he can touch them. He brings his hands forwards but quickly brings them back to his side. 'You can touch them if you like' she said. Y/n didn't waste a signal moment he immediately brings his hands forwards and squeeze down on her breast. He release his grip allowing them to rise like dough after you punched it. You once aging apply pressure which was soft but yet firm.

He moves his underneath her breast and cups them together he let out a breath on her nipples which she responded with a moan. Her breast was her weak spot that when she is in battle not to let them get touched. Y/n digs his fingers into her breast which cause her to moan. He then twist his fingers in her nipples as boa start to let out moan after moan. He starts to suck on her nipples alternating causing her to let out moan after moan. Y/n open his mouth as he starts to suck on her nipples. Her nipples were really sore with built up milk.

His mouth was sealed tight around her nipples. 'He really sucking on my nipples' she thought to herself while she is sucking him off with his cock in her mouth. Y/n were being delicate not being to rough where is hurting her but being her pleasure. 'I can't hold it any longer it's about to come out'. Liquids starts to leak out of her big areolas. Her breast milk gets into his mouth which he drank it up. He wipes his mouth. 'That was good' he said. He looks up to boa to see her face is a blushing mess then all of sudden her deemer changes.

Boa pushes him back into the sand and start to move her breast fast she opens up her mouth and once aging starts to sucks him giving him doubling the pressure. 'I think I'm about to burst' he said which boa took notice of. Her movement starts to get slower instead of focusing on speed she focus her attention on power. She wraps her tongue around his slice of meat slurping down on it. 'I can't hold it any longer I'm about to cum' he said as he unloads his load into her mouth and all over her breast.

'That was mind blowing' he said. Boa takes off her bottoms and turns around. ' No I leave that for luffy I use this whole' she thought to herself.she sits on your crotch and puts your cock in between of her thick large ass checks. Boa starts to move up and down on it. It was gliding on it as she squeeze her cheeks to trap your cock. Boa picks up her speed like her breast they squeeze your slice of meat, Y/n lets out a small load.

Boa places her hand on each of her cheeks and spread it wide open. You can see her funnel shaped tight asshole which was calling your name. She slowly lowers herself allowing it to enter her ass slowly as the tip goes in. Boa bites the bottom of her lips 'fuck I know I would hurt but this bad,whatever I must keep going'. She takes more and more of it in her ass. Finally all of it was in she slowly rises up to allow her ass to breath.

She comes back down on it,it was slightly less painful but still enough for her the clenched her fist together. After a couple of times of repeating that process she gets used to it. But the pain is still kinda there as there is a battle between pain and pleasure where pleasure won in the end. She starts to go faster y/n holds her hips tight to keep up straight up. Suddenly he pushes her in the middle of her back forcing her to catch herself with her hands putting her on all fours as Y/n comes behind her.

He places his hands once aging on hip and reenters her ass. 'Your ass feels so good it feels like it going rip my dick off ' he said as he continues to thrust away in her tunnel widening it up further and further. I'm about to cum he said. A couple of thrust later he cums in her ass. Y/n looks down at her pussy as he rubs his rod against it. 'What are you doing' she questioned as she looks back to see Y/n holding his dick in his hand inserting it into her pussy.

'No no stop that is only for luffy to use. He doesn't answer slamming it into her pussy. He holds her hips tight once aging as he thrust in and out of her pussy. 'Your pussy feels just as tight as your ass' y/n said he looks at the way her ass jiggles each time he thrust in her. He places his hands on her ass and give it squeeze just like he did with her breast. But unlike her breast her ass was very firm he gives it a nice slap he does it aging leaving a red hands print on her white large plum ass. 'I'm going to cum' he said. 'I'm so sorry luffy it feels to good' both of the cum at the same time.

'That was great I got to go I hope to see you aging some time' he leaves leaving her in a pool of his seed with all of holes both full. Ever since that day boa kept going back to island and every time she does Y/n fucks get senseless.