-Father-

A/N 

So... took a day off because I had no sleep-

Once again, prompt by @Starch_Ild from their book of prompts called "MCYT PROMPTS - Mostly Tommy" on the page "-Kicks door down-"

Edit- I don't think the @ worked

_______________

Cringe

One or two mentions of Neglect

Angst?

Tommy being Wilbur's adopted child.

Swear warning

Implied bad bio parents.

IRL AU 

Tommy is going by He/She/They pronouns for this one but would rather go by He/Him. He will call Wilbur - Father because he didn't want to be reminded of his Biological parents, who he called "Mum" and "Dad" and because they didn't want to get mixed up.

By the way Wilbur doesn't live in an apartment in this.

________________

Tommy had recently been -legally- adopted by Wilbur because his parents never payed attention to his needs. Tommy had been staying at his aunt's place for the weekend before he was moving in with Wilbur, she (his aunt) couldn't take care of him all the time though, and so he was adopted by a close family friend, Wilbur.

Tommy had Just finished unpacking and was going to tell him that hid did so.

Different  3rd person perspective. -Wilbur's stream

Wilbur's door suddenly swung open violently on stream, he was streaming in a different place today because he had a lot -and I mean a lot- of paperwork on his desk. He was playing 'Geogessr' and was on a call with Philza. There stood Tommy in the doorway, who just said "Father, I'm done unpacking." before shutting the door and walking away. There was silence for a few seconds with chat spamming "What?", then a large bang and an 'F***ing h*ll' echoed from the hall. Wilbur got up, asked Phil to entertain the stream and put himself on mute, leaving to check on Tommy.

Meanwhile

"Tommy," Wilbur said walking into the hall "are you okay?"

"I'm fine, just stubbed my toe on the stupid door." Tommy mumbled.

"At least you're alright." Wilbur sighed getting up and holding a hand out for Tommy, to help him up.

"Thanks for worrying but I'm fine." Tommy said taking the hand in front of him.

"Chat and Phil are probably worrying better go." Wilbur said walking off.

"Wait you were streaming?" Tommy shouted as Wilbur hastily walked down the illuminated hall.

__________

357 Words