I wanna go to the park ;-; - Part 2

Okay forgot to mention this, but these 2 parts are kinda like part 2 to "Memories" which was the one where they got engaged.

The three arrived at the park, Karl jumping around like a puppy about to go into a car.

"Karl, calm down okay?" Sapnap chuckled, opening the gate to the park and walking his fiancé's in. He still wasn't used to calling them that, it had only been 3 days after all.

"Swings! I wanna go on the swings!" Karl squeaked, running over and sitting on a swing. "Sapppnapppp push meeeeee" he whined playfully.

"Okayyyy okayyyy I'll push you." Sapnap sighed, flashing a quick smile before grabbing Quackity's hand and dragging him over to the swings as well. He sits Quackity down in one swing and starts pushing them both.

"Faster! Higher!!" Karl laughs, gaining a strong push from Sapnap sending him higher up than he would usually go.

"He's having fun" Quackity smiled, laughing as Sapnap starts pushing him too.

"You guys are going pretty high!" Sapnap semi shouted, receiving laughs from the other two. He smiled contently as he watched them swing happily.

The three laugh and play for a while, going and running around in the grass right outside the playground and ending up on the floor, laughing and covered in dirt. They enjoyed their night, not caring if people walking by gave them funny looks. It was their time to have fun, not those people's night.

"Sapnap, race you to that tree!" Quackity yelled, laughing as him and Sapnap raced over. They all acted like little kids, chasing each other and laughing the whole time.

Honestly, picture that for a second. Three grown men running around like children. It's funny.

They ran around the park, yelling like children for a good 3 hours. All they could tell you is, they came home at about 3am and immediately went to sleep on their HUGE couch, cuddling like as if they would die if they ever let go.

"My head hurtssss!!" Quackity huffed, receiving a hug from Karl.

"I'm sorry..I shouldn't have made you guys go to the park so late when you could've caught a cold.." Karl apologised, cuddling up to Quackity and trying to help keep him warm.

"It's okay baby, it's not your fault. Besides, we had fun didn't we?" Quackity smiled, giving his a kiss on the forehead.

"Yeah..that's true.." Karl smiled, cuddling up to Quackity and relaxing.

"Well, I can say one thing for sure. Karl's finally fixed sleep schedule is out the window again." Sapnap sighed, bringing medicine and soup to Quackity.

"Heyyyy! I didn't want a sleep schedule anyways!" Karl huffed, marking the other two shake their heads and laugh.

Okay I'm sorry this is late.. might have "accidentally" deleted the chapter after spelling mistake..and had to write it all over again..
had bad day okay ;-;
Anyways hope you enjoyed! Go get some water and maybe some food you silly muffins 🙄🤚
-Your beloved author Karl Jamie 🐝