The Holidays in New York

I miss living in New York, so I wrote a one shot of them celebrating Christmas in the big city!
Contains DreamNotFound and SkepHalo

"Look! It's so pretty in Central Park!" Karl exclaimed. He was definitely excited, it was so pretty and such a perfect day.

"Karl, wait up!"

"Haha, can't catch me losers!" Karl laughed. He ran through the cold, and smiled the whole time. He knew when they got home he would be in trouble, but he didn't care. He was having fun with his friends Sapnap and Quackity for the first time in so long, and there was no honking way would his bad mental health get in the way of this.

"Karlos, how the hell are you running so fast?" Quackity called out, and Karl finally stopped running.

"You guys we literally just talked about this, no running off like that. You know how many people are here? It's hard to find you!" Sapnap sighed, but the other two just looked at him.

Yeah, they all ended up on the ground laughing and smiling in the snow.

They ran around all day, and enjoyed the big city. Once they left, they went to Rockefeller Center and stared at the Christmas tree in awe. They even went to this little coffee shop that Karl loved last time he was in New York.

They got back to the hotel pretty late, and were ready for Christmas the next day.

When they woke up, Quackity had the gifts they had wrapped each other. This Christmas, they were in New York obviously. But George, Dream, and Bad were also there. Bad didn't know Skeppy also travelled over as a surprise, but he would know within the next few hours.

The group met up at Bad's apartment (idk where he lives but this one shot won't make sense anyways so whatever-) and they had gifts for everyone. Bad welcomed everyone inside and they all hung out and laughed until Skeppy arrived about an hour later. Needless to say, Bad was shocked and in tears to see Skeppy.

They all opened presents, drank a ton of Monster (turns out Karl bought a bunch and gave it to Bad the day before), and ended up drinking.

Skeppy ended up kissing Bad.
Dream ended up kissing George.
Quackity kissed Sapnap, and then Karl when he got jealous and wanted a little kiss.

But none of that is surprising right?

And no, you don't even want to know what most of those gifts were.

Yes I know it's trash but, I have an idea for a whole story and I wanted to give you guys a chapter before I went to start that.
Also, Me, Grey and Kylie have a lot of studying since we're all going to high school next year and have to do good for 4th marking period, so that's why there hasn't been a lot of updates. We are working on lots of chapters though!

Enjoy your day you perfect rays of sunshine, and go drink something!😤
-Author Karl