Epilouge

*Five years after Jakes death*

"Lex, Rachael come on" yelled Lucy who was holding a three year blonde girl with brown eyes. Lucy looked at the stairs to see her two angels come down. Lex her son five year old had his fathers hair but mother eyes and Rachael her five year old daughter had her mother hair and father eyes while the three yet old was Layla after Lucy's mother as she had passed away two years ago. Layla had her father hair and mother eyes.
"How are my little twins and angel" asked Sting as he kissed Lex and Rachael's foreheads before kissing Layla's cheek making them giggle.
"Come on Sting it's picnic day" smiled Lucy as he picked the twins up and they walked to the park to meet with the rest.

When they got there they saw Juvia and Gray with there year old baby Gavin just arriving.
Erza and Jellal were setting up the picnic with Erza's four month year old baby belly.
Levy was reading with her five year old Lacy while Gajeel was chasing there other daughter around who's name was Jasmine.
Wendy and Romeo didn't have any kids because they weren't going to have any until at least twenty five but they arrived with Natsu and Lisanna with there four kids Lira, Lisa, Tristan and Jewel each a year apart Lira being the oldest at five and Jewel the younger at one as another along in three months.
Happy and Carla arrived with there ball of fluff call Mittens that had taken after her father.
Pandu arrived with Frosch with there kittens Kit and Kat, Kit being the boy while kat was a girl.
Rouge was with a girl called Rose with no kids but Rose was a month pregnant.
Lector was with Rose's exceed Flower with no kittens yet.
Laxus and Mira had a five year old names Lux and another one in eight months.
Evergreen and Elfman had no kids yet.
Yukino and Rufus had two kids Jake a boy five years old who had been named afterJake after he had protected Yukino who had been pregnant at the time and the other named Jamie who was a three year old.
Olga was with Cana with a one year old called Iris.

"They have grown so much" smiled Lucy as her kids ran of much like their father except Layla that clung to her skirt.
"Lucy" yelled Natsu beaming and ran to her.
"Don't jump on me, I am carrying here" said Lucy and it was true she had a five month year old baby belly.
"Another one?" Asked Mira smiling.
"Yea there can never be enough which reminds me I need to speak to master" smiled Lucy as she walked up to Laxus. Makarov had retired three years ago leaving the place to Laxus but he still stayed at the guild.
"What is it Blondie?" asked Laxus holding plates as Mire set them out.
"I am thinking of opening up an orphanage an I want to know if I can call it the Fairy Tail Orphanage we can get mages there and to teach the kids if they want to lean magic" said Lucy.
"Sounds great send me the plans it can be added next to the guild" said Laxus and Lucy beamed.
"Your amazing Nii-San" smiled Lucy before she was dragged off by the children knowing that it was going to be a long day.

"Tell us the story tell us the story" smiled the kids.
"Ok well five years ago there was a brave knight called Jake, he was the best in the kingdom of Fior he went around saving damsels in distress, curing poisons and slaying monsters, until one day a greedy and mean man called Jiemma and his witch of a daughter Minerva cornered the knight with the rest of his people. That didn't stop the knight he fought bravely and beat Jiemma before he soon got to weak but then out of no where his pet dragon showed up and finished Jiemma and Minerva off and finally the knight who had done so much for everyone was free to go home to his wife and start a family together" smiled Lucy and try all squealed before running off to play before they lost the sunlight.

"I miss you Jake but I'm sure your up there with mother smiling at us" smiled Lucy and as to prove a point the wind ruffled Lucy's hair and she breathe in a deep breath and smiled a grin before going back to the picnic where Sting was waving at her from where he had gotten back from a mission.

Finally she was happy she was free and had her family. She had her friends back though she still hadn't fully forgiven Natsu and Lisanna she was working on it. For once she was truly happy and nothing was going to change that.