Chapter 7

While Wendy and Lucy were walking they were talking about what they were going to do next. They had shown Fairy tail only a tip of their abilities and beat the best team plus one that the guild had. At least that was what everyone thought but both girls knew that Gildarts and the thunder legion were the best the guild had.
"I think we should join blue Pegasus or mermaids heel" said Wendy tapping her chin.
"No thanks I don't think I could put up with Hibaki, Ren or Eve. I mean they aren't that bad but we don't need people fawning over us. Mermaid heel on the other hand is an all girls guild not that I have anything against that, it's just we don't think that women are the best around. I got it what about Sabertooth?" asked Lucy.
"That's a good I idea then those perverts won't be near wendy" said Carla nodding from where she was flying next to Wendy.

"Lulu, are those exceeds? Look over there" Pandu questioned from Lucy's arms after a few more minutes of walking.
"Are you lost little ones?" asked Lucy kneeling down.
"We were trying to find the hotel that we are staying in for a mission but then we wondered off now we are lost" said the red one that was pretty cool looking.
"Fro thinks so too" said the green one it the pink frog suit that was adorable.
"Well we can help you what hotel are you staying in?" asked Wendy.
"Froggy Luck" said the red one.
"We should introduce ourselves. I'm Lucy this is my exceed Pandu and that is Wendy and her exceed Carla" Lucy introduced.
"I am the great exceed Lector and this frofrog-exceed is Frosch" the red one replied as they began to walk towards Froggy Luck.

"We are here now so why don't you point out your partners" Pandu smiled. Before anything could happen two people ran up to them and hugged the exceeds. One with blonde hair and the other with black hair, they both looked familiar to the two girls.
"You shouldn't run off like that Lector," scowled the blonde.
"Sorry Sting-San" said Lector bowing his head.
"Do you know how worried we were Frosch? Anything could have happened to you" the black haired guy said.
"Fro is sorry" said Frosch.
"Thank you for bringing them back" said the black haired one with a blank face.
"No worries we were heading this way anyway" said Lucy as she looked at them with a blank face but her eyes were blank as well.
"Onee-chan" said Wendy as she tugged her hand and handed Lucy a potion.
"Thanks Wendy-nee" said Lucy and took the potion a spark coming back in her eyes.
"My name is Lucy Heartfelia I use celestial magic as well as blood slaying magic, this is my exceed Panda that has transform magic. This is my sister Wendy Heartfeila she uses sky dragon slaying magic and her exceed Carla that is still working on her magic" said Lucy and they nodded.
"I am the great Sting Efficliff and this is the best friend and exceed Lector" smirked the blonde. "My name is Rouge this is my exceed Frosch are you not Fairytail mages? I believe that we have seen you before" Rouge said.
"Ex-Fairytail wizards, we left a couple of years back because they called us weak and beat us for no reason. Because of that we left to train and now we are going to be see about joining Sabertooth" said Lucy.
"Well we can take you there tomorrow after all we are the twin dragon slayers of sabertooth" Sting bragged.
"Which dragons? That are your parents I mean?" Wendy asked.
"Wessilogia and Skidrum I'm a shadow dragon slayer and Sting is a holy dragon slayer" said Rouge.
"Well then we may as well stay here the night and then go with you guys tomorrow" said Wendy.
"I'll go and book the room then we can look at having dinner and taking a shower. I miss the bath at home already" Lucy said walking into the inn.