Chapter 3

Once Lucy and Wendy walked through the portal they gasped at the sight. It was beautiful, there were floating Islands each one a different element, the sky was dark blue with every constellation and star making it look like it was forever night. The most breath taking thinking was right in the middle of the other islands, it was a grassy island with a giant crystal castle that looked like it sparkled to match the stars in the sky.
"Wendy" yelled a woman's voice and a woman with white hair with white feathers though out it dropped down in front of them wings disappearing into her back.
"Who are you? You smell like Grandine but you're a human, are you like Polyischa?" Wendy asked.
"No child I am Grandine, this is just my human from" Grandine said before she stepped back and took on her dragon form.
"Grandine"  Wendy sobbed as she through herself onto the Dragon while Carla was behind her looking at the Dragon that had raised her friend. Lucy on the other hand was stuck looking at the other person that was very familiar. She had blonde hair, brown eyes and pale skin just as Lucy remembered her.
"Hello Lucy" said Layla Heartfilia with a smile.
"I can't be, it's impossible, you died" Lucy said trying to stop the tears as they gathered in her eyes.
"I know, I know I did and I promise I will explain everything but first come here" smiled Layla holding her arms out.
"Mama" cried Lucy as threw herself at Layla being careful of her wounds.
"It's okay now, I'm here, I'm here now" Layla whispered gently caressing Lucy's back but making sure to miss her wounds.
"Now that we have caught up we should head inside to get your wounds looked at and I guess I should explain what is happening" Layla smiled.
"First you must know that Jude is not your father Lucy, he is in fact my Brother meaning he is your uncle. Zeref is your father but you must understand that he is nothing like you think he is" Layla started.
"That explains why when we saw him on Tenrou island he gave us pet names" Wendy said and Layla nodded, her eyes softening.
"Yes Lucy is our Lucky Lucy and Wendy is our little sky Angel" Layla smiled.
"But what about Mavis? I thought her and Zeref were in love or something" Lucy piped up.
"Yes I can see how you would think that but you see Zeref has a curse on him becuse of something he done in the past, that is what makes him a good being with us. Mavis has the same curse inflicted on her therefore they found a kindred spirit in each other but not only that but she also happens to be your friend Laxus's great grand mother" Layla explained. Mavis before she had succumbed to her curse had married and fallen in love with Yuri Dreyar.
"I still have so much more to explain and talk to you about but I'm sure you two are exhausted and you also need to be healed so I'll get Tenshukyo to show you to your rooms before Grandine comes to check up on you" Layla said and the two dragons in human form stepped forward.
"When you girls are rested and healed we will see about starting your training but for now rest, I will talk to you tomorrow morning" Layla said as she fondly watched her two daughters walk off glad to have them within arms reach again.

"It's beautiful" said Wendy as she looked into her room. it had been designed to be as if she lived in the clouds her and Carla's bed floating off the ground and magic made it go higher depending on how deep a sleep they were in.
"This way Lucy yours is next door" smiled Tenshukyo. "Thanks" smiled Lucy as she walked into the too and saw it looked exactly like her apartment except ten times as big and when she walked over to her duchess she saw three whole rings with keys on.
"The clear ones are made of diamond they summon angels, the black ones of onyx for demons, the white ones of white gold for the gods an the rest of the golden keys and silver and bronze you don't have, of course you will have to prove yourselves to them before they will allow you to use them" said Tenshukyo.
"Thank you...hey Tenshu-chan" said Lucy looking down.
"What is it Nee-chan?" Asked Tenshukyo.
"Am I really weak?" asked Lucy as tears gathered in her eyes.
"No your not, they are the weak ones and we will help you get even stronger and then you can rip them to shreds" growled Tenshukyo as she hugged Lucy as Lucy finally broke and started to sob.
"It's ok just have a sleep then shower then we will begin" said Tenshukyo and Lucy nodded determined. Watching Lucy head to the shower Ceilstra felt her heart clench in anger for what not only the celestial mage had been through but also what Wendy had been through.