Yerin took a deep breath and gave Jongin a blow to his jaw. The guy's vision blanked, aware of Jongin's current situation, Yerin gave him a knee on his stomach.

She was about to give him another blow on the face, but the lightning strikes again and all Yerin felt was the bolt on her body electrifying her. Her jaw locked, her eyes shut close as she tries hard to squeeze out the pain.

With her vision blurry, she fell on the wooden floor, face first. She can still feel how the lightning strucks her. That motherfucker!

She heard his footsteps.

A loud laughter erupted. "Ah, Jung Yerin. You never learn." She felt him sat beside her aching body and how he pulled her hair. "Bitch, that's my power. That power is the gift I received from my father. And you know what? Jennie's gonna shit on her pants once she realizes I am more powerful than her!" Yerin's eyes started watering, she felt so helpless, but she's more concerned for Jennie now.

She wanted to defend Jennie and tell Jongin that he should not belittle Sir's little sister. Kim Junmyeon's sister, the Leader of the Dark Ages. But she can't. She can't even more a fucking finger. She is so weak. Yerin does not like seeing herself weak, but here she is, lying on the cold wooden floor with her skin burned from the lightning that struck her body. Which is Kim Jongin's power.

Jennie, I'm sorry. Was the last thing her mind thought as she blacked out.

Meanwhile, on another hidden house, Jennie was pacing back and forth. Yerin hasn't come back yet. She bites her lower lip and decided to locate her, but then she remembered that it will be pointless because first, the earpiece Yerin used to talk to her is crushed (as what they agreed on to) and second, Yerin never bring a phone with her or any other devices.

She can locate her with the use of air, but it is also pointless because it's windy and raining. It will be hard for her.

Her last resort was Nayeon. She needs to call Nayeon. And that is what she does.

-

LISA

"Selun, how many times do I have to tell you to fuck off?" I gave the guy a glare which he returned with a huge smile on his face.

He is so fucking irritating, I swear to every Gods and Goddesses that I will rip that smile off of his face!

"About a hundred thousand times, milady. And it's Sehun." The hell I care.

I gave him a middle finger and entered the mansion, leaving him laughing to himself. He is undoubtedly, the most irritating human being ever! And he once told me that he's as hot as the sun! How dare he say that right in front of the real hottie? Right in front of me?

Oh my god!

I took a bottle of water and drank it to refresh, when someone's phone rang. Was it mine? "Oh fuck, I don't even have a phone." Silly me.

I tried looking for the phone because everyone's outside busy doing their own thing. No, don't ask me what they're doing because I don't know. And I'm too busy shooing Sekun away from me to care about why are we all outside.

But really, why are we even outside? It's so hot outside, I feel like we are on intercourse– wait, was it intercourse? What do you call that.. that thing?

Oh fuck!

"It's inner core, oh my fucking god!" I yelled out loud and mumbled an "oops", the phone rang once again.

I picked up the phone and saw that someone named Tutor Cutie is calling. I may not have a phone, but I know how it works. You just press the red button to answer, right? Of course, I'm right. I'm Lalisa Manoban, the hottest.

I pressed the red button and the ringing stops. "There!" I smiled happily and pressed the phone near my ear. "Hello? Who is this?"

I waited for someone to answer, but no one's answering. Then the phone beeped. Tutor Cutie sent a message. How does this fucking device works?!

Tutor Cutie: Nayeon, I think we have a problem.

Nayeon? Oh, so this is Nayeon's phone. Now, where is that girl even?

"Nayeon!" I called and went upstairs to her room, but it was empty. I continued calling for her until I bumped into Seulgi when I was about to go downstairs.

"Hey, have you seen Nayeon?"

"I was looking for her and Jeongyeon actually." Seulgi answered. "I got a new information about Miss Kim and I need everyone on the living room now." She continued while looking through the hallways.

"Someone texted Nayeon. I think it's important." I told her and passed her Nayeon's phone for her to see.

The phone rang once again and it is still the same caller. Seulgi told me to answer it, I was about press the red button when she stopped me.

"Don't you know how to use a mobile phone? It's the green one." My mouth formed an 'o' shape at the new information. Seulgi chuckled at my reaction before going downstairs. "Tell the caller that Nayeon's not around as of the moment and come follow me downstairs after." I nodded.

Oh, fuck and here I thought that the red is the one that answers it. I blame this to Nayeon. This is her fault. I continued looking through the hallway to look for Nayeon.

I opened my mouth to speak, but the caller's voice stopped me. I gulped. My whole body wavered.

"Hello, Nayeon? I think Yerin is in trouble."

I bit my lower lip, trying not to let my tears fall. I don't understand, what the fuck is happening?

"Hello? Nayeon? Are you there?"

I stayed silent. Until I can no longer hold my sobs. "Hello? Is this Nayeon I'm talking to?"

"Hello?"

"Jennie." The line went silent for awhile before I heard from the other line that Jennie was cursing. Yes, Jennie. Jennie Kim. The one that's been keeping me from sleeping every night. The one that's been bugging my mind for a decade. I will never be wrong, it's her voice. What exactly is going on?

I heard her heave a deep sigh."Yes, it's me," I can imagine her smiling to herself from the other line. "Do you want to see me, Lalisa?"

-

hi