"What's going on?" His eyes looked me up and down, stopping on my hand.

"What the hell did you do?" He grabbed my hand, inspecting it, before he looked back up at me.

"I hit a bitch. Who knew a a skull was that fucking hard?" I laughed.

He looked back at me like I just set his fucking cat on fire.

"Come with me." He started to pull me along as he walked away.

"Hey I-"

"Are you talking back to me?" His voice was stern.

...

"That's what I thought."

Dick.

"Sit." He pushed me through the door to his office and closed the door.

"You shouldn't be punching people like that." He grabbed something out of the mini fridge and sat in the chair next to mine, taking my hand, he placed it on his leg and put an ice cold bottle of water on top of my knuckles.

"I don't have ice, so this'll have to do. It'll bruise worse if you don't ice it." He explained.

"I know, I'm a nurse." I sarcastically smiled.

"I didn't know you were the type of person to pull a stunt like that."

"Oh i'm full of surprises."

He narrowed his eyes at me, as if he had a thought.

Just as I was about to speak again a knock sounded at his door, "Come in." He called.

"Mr. Cullen, just thought I'd let you know the class is waiting-"

"Tate?"

"Rosslyn." I gritted my teeth. This is awkward.

"Holy shit, your hand." She exclaimed.

"I'm fine." I replied, rolling my eyes, Dean noticed my action and threw me a stern look. What's his problem?

Ross eyed my hand on Deans lap, then looked between us.

"I need to go. Class." Dean said, clearing his throat.
He placed my hand on my lap, handing me the bottle of water before nodding at Ross and leaving.

"What the fuck, Em?" She closed the office door, taking a seat on Deans desk, so that she was directly across from me.

How do I explain this without there pristine, 'fightings bad' ass, throwing a fit?

"Ivory," I sighed, annoyed, "Ripped up my notebook. All my sketches, all my shit for class, so I punched her in the god damn face."

"Uh huh...and you and Mr. Cullen?"

I want to vanish. I don't need this conversation right now. I can't lie. I'm an awful liar when it comes to Ross.

"I'll tell you and Rome later. Promise." I said standing up, "C'mon we gotta get to class."

"Mmhm..." She hummed, standing up, "We're going to the club tonight, I already promised Ro."