"Get out of my damn car." Rome said as soon as we pulled up to the school.

I flipped him off before leaving.
They didn't have a first block today, so they left to grab coffee.

We had Anatomy second, phycology third, then Clinical later on.

Micro biology isn't on Friday's, so during that free period I liked to read and study in the beautiful library.

"Good morning Tate." Mrs. Joyce, my favorite teacher from sophomore year, greeted.
Only people I was close with got to call me Tate.
It was my middle name.
Julian called me it when we were kids because it was easier for him to pronounce than Esmeralda.

"Morning." I nodded.

I walked towards the back of the library and sat down in my favorite empty corner.

Now you might think it's weird, but It's a place in the library where no one else comes near.
It's peaceful over here.

I pulled out my notebook and started to sketch as I listened to music.
Studying could wait.

I played some Green day, Eyedress, TV Girl, The Frights, Cults, Fleetwood Mac, Vundabar, and Queen.

My favorites.

About a half hour in, a shadow was cast over me, replacing the sun light with darkness.
I pulled out my ear buds and looked up.

Really?

"Get the hell away from me, Ivory."

"Whatcha drawing?" She ripped my notebook out of my hands and looked at my work.

I scurried to my feet and tried to grab my book, but it was no use.

"This is cute." She said, showing me the page.
And it was, I was proud of it.

"Too bad, though." Before I could react she ripped up the page, followed by other drawings and notes, before dropping the notebook, or what's left of it, onto the floor.

"Oops." She laughed.

"You fucking bitch." I seethed.

"What? Are you gonna hit me?" Her tone was practically dripping with sarcasm.

I balled up my fist and swung; I wasn't raised to be a pussy.

I felt her stumble back before letting out a whimper.

"You're crazy!" she was holding her nose which was now bleeding.

"Yeah? well, suck it." I laughed, flipping her off, I grabbed my stuff and left.

Who knew punching someone would hurt so bad?
I had tears in my eyes as I was speed walking down the empty halls while examining my hand, when I bumped into someone.

"Fuck." I mumbled.

"Esme?" I know that voice.

"Mr. Cullen." I smiled, earning an amused grin from him.