A grin spread across your little face as you duh into the bag. Immediately, your (eye color) eyes lit up when you revealed the contents.

"A jacket! It's just like your's daddy!" You exclaimed, trying on the leather jacket.

"Why would you buy her that?!" Your mother anxiously scolded her husband in a hushed tone. "What's wrong with a leather jacket?" He asked, not understanding what has her so worked up. "What if she gets the wrong idea and she ends up...changing her behavior?" She explained, trying to choose the right words. Her husband chortled, knowing well what she's insinuating. "You always worry too much, Sweetheart. She will be fine." He dismissed, planting a kiss on his wife's cheek.

"It fits perfectly!" You exclaimed happily, completely disregarding how much longer the sleeves were compared to your little physique. Your father chuckled. "Actually, you're gonna need to grow into it for it to fit." He pointed out, making you pout slightly. "But remember, never let anyone or anything get to you. You are stronger that. Never let anything scare you. Instead, face it head-on. Understand, (name)?" You smiled and nodded your head at your father's inspiring advice before giving him a hug.

"Thanks, daddy."

~flashback end~

Purrsia leaned in closer to get a better look at the photo. "Who is that?" The kwami asked curiously. "This is me with my dad when I was younger..."

"I've never seen your dad before. Where is he? What happened to him?" You opened your mouth to tell her, but the words got stuck in your throat just like when you were at the sleepover with Marinette and Alya.

"I...I...don't really like to talk about it..." You managed to force out uneasily. "Oh... I'm really sorry... I didn't mean to pry..." Purrsia stammered guiltily. "It's alright. Don't worry about it." You dismissed while quickly packing everything back in the box, and sliding it in the back of the closet. You sighed deeply as memories of your father ran through your mind. Words can't express how much you wish he was in Paris with you and your mother...

Glancing in the corner of your room, you caught sight of the leftover spray paint in your small duffle bag. That's when an idea popped up in your head. Quickly, you threw on some clothes along with your leather jacket. "Come on, Purrsia." 

"Huh? Where are we going?" She asked, tilting her head in confusion. "Eh, just going out for a little bit." You answered before grabbing your backpack and sneaking out of the house.

~Time Skip~

The streets of Paris were dark and quiet, which wasn't a surprise considering the late hour. The only things that adorned the streets were the dimly lit streets lights and the occasional citizens strolling by. Eventually, you found a bare wall and pulled out a can of paint. "Um...(name)? Is this legal?" Purrsia inquired cautiously. "Of course it is. ...as long as I don't get caught." 

You shook up the can and were about to start your graffiti. But right before you could spray a single drop of paint...

"Freeze! Hands in the air!" Immediately, you listened to the demanding voice.

'Crap...!'

"Drop the paint can and turn around!"