They had to park their car far off the street so walking in heels wasn't easy, but whilst reaching the club it all seemed worth it. Loud bass music was blasting due to which it seemed impossible to have a conversation without shouting. The dim lights, the all too rich aura coming were sure appreciated but it was amusing to see familiar faces around. "Ara! What's up with the crowd?" Daehye shouted while just standing close to the entrance.

Ara took a while to listen to what she was saying but when she did she just raised her shoulders. "Fuck this." Daehye looked around and found the bar space kinda empty. "You know where to find me." she told Ara and walked off to the bar. The sweaty bodies were surrounding her, she walked cautiously, making sure she didn't touch anyone.

"I need three vodka shots." she asked the bartender and took a seat while passing him the card. Within a second she had three shot glasses filled with vodka, she took one shot and turned her chair behind only to find Ara dancing with someone, and that someone was Kim Taehyung- yes very much without a mask. She almost choked on the liquid which was burning her throat.

For a second she just looked at her before turning back and taking another shot but all too suddenly she felt as if someone was looking at her so she looked at her side. Dressed in black leather pants with a black shirt tucked neatly and Chanel shoes with almost one inch heels, Park Jimin resembled the devil too much tonight.

He looked at her, his eyes going from her heels till they made eye contact and a smirk covered his plump lips. She looked down, till she regained her confidence and looked at the crystal liquid filled and without thinking much she pushed the glass with the intention that it could reach Jimin. Fortunately enough it did, and it made her look hotter than she already did.

"Daehye you're shining today." a deep voice dragged her attention behind her back, it was Taehyung and Ara.

"She sure is." she sure didn't want him to come, but he already did and now she was just nervous, confident, feeling hot but thinking she had a wardrobe malfunction too. "Thanks Jimin- ssi." yeah, she had to respect someone who was 7 years older than her, even if it was forced.

"Taehyung leggo." Ara dragged him away, with a signalling with her hands 'I'm watching ya'  she sure was. "So."

"So, wanna dance?" Jimin asked her, she could but in front of him- no, "Sorry sir, I can dance but with you looking at me, I might trip." she said after coming close to his ear. His piercings complimented his sexy aura so much. A frown covered his face and he just held her hand and forced her to the stage, "aren't there any sasaengs?" she pulled him closer again so that her words were at least audible to him.

"This- this club is more for only the elites." he almost shouted but with the music blasting it was like a mere whisper. "You think you're an elite?" Daehye asked him but he didn't listen, when asked to repeat again she asked something else.

"So normal people aren't allowed?" she asked him, their close proximity was going unnoticed for now. "They are but the ones who know us or are familiar to the celebrity's world." she nodded at his words.

"You see that brunette?" Jimin's gaze travelled to the corner of the stage where a woman was laughing at what seemed to be how awkwardly a man was dancing in front of her. "That's Jennie." Daehye eyes widened and her mouth formed in a big 'o'

"You're kidding deadass." She gasped when he pulled her closer, his one arm snaked on her waist but she was too busy looking at her blackpink bias, so she is real she thought, her dainty features were too appealing for her.

"And that's G-dragon?" Jimin nodded at her words and then took her hands, all her attention now shifted to him. If it wasn't for the dim lighting he would've seen her blushing, he finger spinned her and laughed when she suddenly stumbled on her heels. "Clumsy ass." but all of a sudden his eyes which were closing previously widened out of the blue.