Fifth

5
Take a chance

"Where are you Dae?" The echoing from the phone grabbed Jimin's attention and he looked at her with the obvious mischief in his eyes. "Uhm- I, I'm actually......." she couldn't come up with a lie so in the dimly lit cabin of the car, in the lap of Jimin she thought of something.

"Tell her you're on a date." Jimin whispered, she hesitated a little but then went with the flow. "On a date- I'm coming back." After a long silent pause an excited voice came up again. "Oh really? Well please bring them here." Before Daehye could revolt, the phone was already declined, she stared at the screen dumbstruck while Jimin tried to hide his laughs. "It'll be nice seeing your parents Daehye."

"No- I'm gonna get off and you're gonna go straight to wherever you wanna but not here." she said while getting off him and picked her clutch from the back seat. "And yes......" she looked at her outfit, nothing bad about it but it was really showing the brand new hickey she got from the man sitting beside her. "Fucking hell shit."

Suddenly Jimin got out of the car and opened its trunk. It had a pair of formals which didn't fit him anymore due to the vigorous exercising he had been into lately. "Take this." It was a blazer. Daehye got out of the car and tried it on- yep it kinda gave her a formal look and it at least was covering her bruises. "Thanks." she side eyed him again, leaving out of nowhere looked too awkward so she instead waved him bye. "Catch ya later." he said and looked at the seat she was previously sitting on, a smile covering his face.

She was only a few yards from the house so she sprinted down the side off the road, by the time she reached she was panting. "Hey guys." she tiredly said, her brother was standing with a big hampar and so was her father- meanwhile her mother was standing with full glory and wore a smile on her face. "We regret coming now, you should've told us you had a date."

Not really I was just making out with someone I simped on for like four years. "No it's not your fault, I'm always in the house." she said smiling and took the bagages from her father which probably contained all her favorite foods. "Open the door D-noons my hands are literally shaking." her brother said, his early adult physique was hidden behind the hamper he was holding. "Yeah sure- what the-" she facepalmed herself, turns out she forgot her clutch on the front seat while wearing the blazer.

"Looking for this?" Jimin's raspy voice made all the heads turn in his direction, Daehye's mom instantly recognized him, her father now felt protective of his daughter all too suddenly and her brother was still struggling with what he had in his hands. He walked towards her at a slow pace, stepping on the stairs located at the front door cautiously.

"Hello Mr and Mrs Min, I'm Park Jimin." he did a ninety degree bow, Daehye just constantly passed daggers from her eyes to him, if people could have been killed from staring then Park Jimin would've been long gone. "Introduce yourself later, pretty boy, open the door fast." Daehye muttered and went closer to him so that her parents wouldn't hear her.

Jimin looked at her and then almost immediately took the keys out of her clutch and opened the door. He took the bags from Daehye but her brother passed him and ran towards the kitchen to get rid of that hamper. "Huh- if that isn't Park Jimin." her mom muttered and his dad just wondered if he was Namjoon or RM despite him introducing them earlier.

"Is that V or Taehyung?" her dad held her elbow and whispered in her ear. "Dad that's Jimin- the one I had a wallpaper of on my laptop?" She looked at her dad and then he nodded his head. "Ahh that kid."

"Mama can you help me with the food-?" she asked but was stopped mid-way when her brother came in front. "D-noons I'm- please I have to talk about something." he held out her hand and dragged her to the kitchen, before saying anything else he abruptly left.