Professor pt 4. Wanda X Reader

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry." I panic.

"I- It's okay... I'll see you later." I smile and leave. She said it was okay, she didn't yell like i'd expect but that didn't change the awkward tension.

y/n POV

"Mr Rodgers, it's good to see you." I'd met Steve just before he left he looked at little different that I remembered, his beard was longer and he looked tired- I guess a newborn does that to you. "Please y/n call me Steve... and this is my wife Peggy and our little girl Adeline." I say hi to Peggy.

I drop do my knees to greet the small girl in carrier seat. she's beautiful, peacefully sleeping her tiny fingers clasped on to a soft blanket. "She's gorgeous." I coo.

Wanda's POV

"It's good to see you again you look amazing all things considered." I say to Peggy. "I've not seen you in ages congrats on the job." She tells me. "I should be saying congratulations you're the one who just gave birth." She sakes her head.

I turn my head to see the heart aching sight of Steve passing Adeline into y/n's arms. She smiles down at the little girl sleeping in her arms. Something in me flipped, all of my emotions flood forward... I want that, I want a child at some point.

I think I might want that with her... not now but in the future. My eyes burn with tears at the sight, the idea that I could have that with her. Except I can't.

"Wanda." Peggy calls my name quietly, I shake the image before me away and turn to face her. I can't help but keep glancing over at y/n making adorable faces watching Adeline make little spit bubbles on her lips.

"yes." I say. "Are you okay?" she questions. "ummhumm" I hum, she shakes her head. "You have an amazing little girl." I complement.

"I know I do... but that's not who you're looking at." I feel a lump form in my throat. I tune out the conversation of Natasha, y/n and Steve. Solely focusing on the words Peggy had said. "I- I can't really." I try to talk but she cuts me off.

"Wanda do you- do you have feeling for your student?" I feel my tears daring to push out I fight every urge to cry as I think about the question.

"I think- maybe." We keep our voices low as not to let anyone else hear. "I've seen the way you've looked at her like that- I don't think i've seen you look at anyone since... you know... vis." A single tear falls down my cheeks.

"Yeah well when Vis dies it took a lot out of me. God what have gotten myself into. She my student." I bite my lip. Smiling through the pain when I hear a small laugh fall from Y/n's lips. God she's amazing.

"I'm happy for you and I won't say anything but your need to figure out what's going on. I don't want anyone getting hurt." Before I could answer Steve came over to us. "I'm starting can we order food?" Peggy laughs.

"This man can eat for bloody england... yes we can oder food. What does everyone want." She asks us and we put in our orders.

We eat and finish the night talking about Adeline, completely moving from any topic regarding myself and my relationship.

Y/n POV

There's a knock at my bedroom door "Come in!" I shout. Wanda walks into my room closing the behind her. "Y/n we have to talk." She tells me. "Umhum." I hum nervously.

"Whats happening between us is bad." She tell me. "I know." I confirm.

"Y/n I like you a lot, I can't stand this." She likes me.

"Do you regret it?" I gulp down my neves.

"Do I regret it?" she repeats, I nod.

"I don't know... I hate that you're my student, it drives me insane." She whispers.

"If you could go back to that night when I asked you to kiss me, do you think you would have stopped yourself if you knew this is how it would end up?"

"no." she breathe. No.

"I do anything to feel you again, but I can't change how things worked out." Her words saw through my heart.

"If I asked... you'd kiss me again?" I said barely above a whisper as she came closer. "I don't think I know how to say no to you." Her forehead pressed against mine, our breaths.

"The last time, will never be the last time." She breathes.

"So do it... Kiss me." I whisper. Her lips crash down onto mine full of desire and urgency. I need her. I tilt my head back breaking away, her lips devour my neck. Leaving purple like stains on my skin- marks of her territory.

I moan, her fingers lift my shirt slightly, she hesitates. "Yes." I breathe breathlessly my mind unlocking feeling i've never felt for anyone. She pulls my top over my head discarding it onto the floor. The rest of our clothes follow.

The anticipation of the pleasure that awaits balls up inside of me as she backs me on to the bed, falling on top of me. Her kisses never breaking from me.

This time with her is different, love and beauty surrounding us through our actions, each touch she gives me sending me higher into ecstasy. The melody of a song playing with each moan our bodies waiting for the beat to finally drop.

Her hand moves faster Inside of me, my heart flutters as my vulnerability lies in her hands. I can't control my breaths, they run wild, my body surges into into pleasure. She moves her hand from inside of me, instantly feeling empty.

I hold on to her tight. "Don't leave me." I pant. "I couldn't even if I wanted to." She kisses me softly, breathing against my lips. "Wanda... I lov-''.

She stops me "don't say it yet... I want to fix this make this work for us... please don't say it yet." I hold her tighter.

Never let me go.

A/n there will be one more part to this short story thank you for all the support:)