The two are embarking on a ride. 

On a private yacht cruise, in the middle of a coast near the city to be exact. 

He nods in agreement upon feeling a cold breeze brushing against his pale cheeks, "It is." From the corner of his eyes, he sees (Y/n) fumbling with her tiny bag that she brought, pulling out a (f/c) scarf. Levi quickly raises a hand, "No. I don't need your scarf, it's not my taste-" 

"It's..actually for myself sir." She smiled before wrapping the soft fabric around her neck. 

The man coughs awkwardly, feeling ashamed for mistaking her actions. He then checks his watch, 

'tch.. damn brats, they better not be late or else I'll..' 

Just in time, bursts of fireworks start to erupt in the sky. A perfect view from the yacht cruise. (Y/n)'s eyes almost immediately widens in happiness like a child, "Woah ! There must be some kind of event going on tonight, sir ! Oh my god it's really beautiful !! We're so lucky to be in perfect timing !" 

"No. I prepared all of this." 

She turns to him, not believing a single word, "Pardon ?" 

"I told you, it's a gift from me." He deadpanned. 

(Y/n) laughs, "now now don't be cocky sir, you clearly won't do all of this. But hey, don't your think it's pretty ?" 

Levi eyed the woman beside him who's busy staring at the fireworks while gripping the railing in excitement, sparks of colorful fireworks reflected in her eyes. 

"Very pretty indeed.." 

A few seconds later, (Y/n) felt a blazer with a familiar scent draped on her shoulder. 

The secretary quickly turns to him, "Sir, please don't put your blazer on me, due to this cold temperature, you might catch a cold-" 

"Didn't you just say that it's very chilly ? That damn scarf is too thin." 

Still baffled by his actions, she nods, "T-thank you, Mr. Ackerman." 

------------- Later on the ride back home ----------- 

With his secretary sitting beside him, Levi's speeding through the street with his car that costs a billion. 

Everything was fine until... 

"Oh shit.." 

Levi heard his secretary murmuring a curse under her breath. 

"I'm so sorry Mr. Ackerman," (Y/n) quickly takes off Levi's blazer from her, "here, your blazer sir. Do you want me to wash it before-" 

"No. Just throw it away or use it to cover yourself up. I've got plenty." 

She settles and folds the expensive fabric on her lap, "...alright. Anyways, thank you for tonight sir. I really had a great time. Thanks to you, all my wishes came true this evening." 

"Tch, of course." 

"Pardon ?" 

Levi shifts his eyes towards her before going back to set his eyes on the roads again, trying his best not to smirk. 

Upon feeling a sudden change of atmosphere in the car, (Y/n) frowns. 

And that's when her eyes go wide.. 

She just realized... 

___________________________________________________

1. Write down the place you'd like to go to.