Stay with me -Final

The women got up JJ held Emily's hand as they went towards the bathroom when JJ opened the door Emily stopped.

"What?"

"Your bathroom is huge. Double sinks, walking shower, a towel warmer? I got jipped big time."

"Luck of the draw I guess."

JJ opened the door to the shower she turned the handles she put her hand under the water to test the temperature.

"A rain shower JJ? Oh, come on what the hell."

JJ turned around she stared at Emily one hand in the air she made the 'come here' motion as she stepped back into the shower. Emily watched as the water started to cover JJ's body and she almost tripped trying to get to her.

Emily closed the door behind capturing JJ's lips as the hot water covered them. Emily nibbled on JJ's lip she heard a whimper fall from the blonde's mouth. JJ pulled back and tilted her head the water ran through her hair. She carded her fingers through it smoothing it down.

Emily took the opportunity to kiss JJ's neck latching on to her pulse point. JJ's fingers tangled in Emily's brunette locks she held her there for a second then fisted a handful of hair pulling Emily's head back.

"Uh, uh, uh."

JJ turned them around and pressed Emily's body against the wall the blonde pinned Emily's arms above her head. The cold of the tile threaded through Emily's bones, goosebumps broke out all over her body. JJ kissed across Emily's jawline the licked the shell of the brunette's ear.

"Your turn." JJ let go of Emily's hands. "Stay."

Emily's legs almost gave out, but JJ's body held her up. Her nails scratched down Emily's arms and over her ribs. JJ kissed Emily's neck the blonde nipped at the skin before she sucked and bit harder. A dark bruise formed JJ smiled at her handy work wondering how Emily was going to explain it.

JJ lightly squeezed Emily's breasts rolling and pinching the hardened nipples. Emily bit her bottom lip as she tried to hold in all the moans and whimpers. JJ saw what Emily was doing, so she gave an extra hard pinch followed by a small tug. Emily's eyes opened surprised at the roughness JJ looked back at her with a slightly angered expression.

"Don't you dare cover up those sounds. I want to hear everything."

"I'm sorry."

JJ's hand slid down Emily's stomach over her mound then slipped two fingers inside before Emily even realized. A long 'mmm' followed by an 'oh god' escaped Emily's open mouth at the sudden contact.

"That's exactly what I wanted to hear."

Emily's hips chased JJ's fingers as she removed them JJ didn't wait long before she thrust back into Emily. JJ let Emily grind against her palm before she repeated her actions. Emily's tongue darted out she pulled at her bottom lip but then let it go before JJ noticed.

When JJ removed her hand completely, Emily thought she had screwed up. She anticipated having to apologize profusely, but when she opened her eyes, JJ didn't look angry. She gave Emily a kiss as she moved them out of the waters direct path.

As soon as Emily could focus on JJ again, she watched the blonde sink down to her knees. JJ lifted one leg and draped it over her shoulder. Emily felt JJ's tongue tease inside her then lick all the way up closing her mouth around the swollen bud.

Emily's legs quivered JJ was able to keep her balanced Emily felt the blondes tongue flick gently against her.

"Oh, God."

JJ felt Emily's hips rock fucking herself on JJ's tongue. Emily's hands tangled in the blonde hair her nails scraping the JJ's scalp. JJ's tongue plunged inside Emily twirling and twisting making Emily squirm. JJ knew it wasn't going to take long she could already feel Emily coming undone.

Emily's legs shook her head fell back against the tiles it would hurt in the morning but right now it didn't matter. A string of moans and curses could be heard over the running water. JJ flicked her tongue on Emily's clit one more time sending her over the edge. Her heel pressed into JJ's back holding her in place. With her eyes closed, it looked like lightning shooting through the blackness. JJ steadied Emily making sure she didn't fall letting her come down the other side of her orgasm. Once JJ felt Emily relax she slid the brunette's leg off her shoulder and stood up. Emily's lips found JJ's even with her eyes closed she tasted what was left on the blonde's lips she felt Emily starting to shake.

"Are you okay?"

Emily chuckled, "Yeah just a little cold."

JJ pulled her closer under the warm water she laid her head on Emily's shoulder her fingertips drifted up and down the brunette's spine. They stayed there for a few minutes until JJ yawned.

"Getting tired," Emily asked.

"Yeah well someone tired me out." JJ smiled pressing a light kiss to Emily's lips.

"Alright off to bed with you."

Emily turned off the water and grabbed two towels handing one to JJ. She dried herself off and towel dried her hair. JJ pulled on a tee shirt and climbed into bed then saw Emily starting to get dressed.

"Hey, where are you going?"

Emily stopped looking at JJ confused.

"Going to my room to bed."

"Stay with me," JJ said lifting the blanket.

Emily donned the same outfit following JJ her body fitting like a puzzle piece next to the blonde. Emily wrapped her arm around JJ's waist pulling her close she dropped featherlight kisses on any exposed skin she could reach. Emily could hear JJ laugh under her breath.

"What's so funny?"

"Just wondering how you are going to explain that hickey on your neck."

"Are you serious."

Emily jumped up running over to the mirror she saw the bright red mark. She turned to see JJ sitting up with a shit eating grin on her face.

"Oh, you are gonna get it now."

Emily ran to the side of the bed, but JJ had jumped out of it already. They stood on each side waiting for the other to move. Emily jumped across the bed chasing JJ around the room. JJ let out a half scream, half giggle as she ran away from Emily. She finally caught JJ tackling her to the bed. Emily attacked with kisses and tickles making JJ laugh and squirm.

"Alright truce. You win."

Emily sat up looking down at JJ.

"Damn right I win."

They two climbed up the bed getting under the covers. Emily the big spoon to JJ's little one wrapping her arm around the blonde pulling her close just as she had done before. They fell asleep shortly after not worrying about tomorrow.