Stay with me pt 5

"I want you inside me please." The words finally came out. "Emily please I need to feel your tong...ah!" Before JJ could finish her sentence, Emilly buried two fingers inside her. She pulled them out only to slam them back in a growl came from deep within JJ. She loved the feeling of being filled especially since it was Emily.

"Em, I need to feel your tongue on me."

"Your wish is my command."

Emily captured JJ's lips in a passionate kiss then sat back on her heels. She tucked her hair behind her ears as she licked her lips. Emily stared down at JJ handcuffed and spread out like a buffet.

She laid down and draped one of JJ's legs over her shoulder. A deft swipe of Emily's tongue from JJ's opening to her aching clit almost sent the blonde over the edge.

JJ breathed out, "Oh God."

The taste of JJ on her tongue was like the missing piece in her life. JJ's heal pressed into Emily's shoulder keeping her pinned. JJ's hands wrapped around the bar between them she needed something to ground her.

Emily's skillful tongue pushed inside JJ it twisted and twirled reaching places JJ didn't even know she had. No other lover had ever made her come undone this fast. Emily pulled her tongue out and licked up until the tip found JJ's swollen clit. Emily drew tighter and tighter circles eliciting moans and curses from the blonde's mouth.

JJ's legs started to quiver Emily knew she was close JJ just needed that last push over the edge. Usually, Emily would drag this out teasing and edging for hours, but she was desperate to make JJ come.

Emily thrust her fingers back inside JJ curling them it made JJ's hips buck upwards.

"I'm going to come. Oh God, Emily don't stop."

A few more swipes of Emily's tongue was all it took JJ's orgasm rippled through her. It started in her toes and hit every muscle in turn her legs trembled, back arched up off the bed. JJ's heel crushed Emily's shoulder blade, her knuckles were white from the grip she had on the bar.

Emily felt the walls contract around her fingers holding them in place she didn't stop either of her movements. Emily wanted JJ to ride out the orgasm as long as possible; she felt a new flood of wetness coat her hand and wrist.

JJ's orgasm started to subside, but Emily decided she wasn't done yet she slowed her motions. Emily knew it wouldn't take long for JJ to come again but this time Emily wanted to see her face.

She let JJ's leg slide off her shoulder then kissed a path over the blonde's stomach even the salty taste of JJ's sweat felt good on Emily's palette. Emily's lips found JJ's at first the kiss was controlled, but soon JJ deepened it.

Emily had yet to remove her fingers, but suddenly JJ heard the click of the key on the cuffs. She brought her arms down and wrapped them around Emily's neck still wearing the cuffs on one wrist. The cold metal on Emily's back made her shiver.

As JJ's breathing had finally returned to normal Emily, let the pad of her thumb rub circles around JJ's clit again.

"No Emily I can't," JJ breathed out between kisses.

"Yes, you can Jay."

JJ's breathing picked up as the fire returned to her stomach. Her arms crisscrossed over Emily's shoulders nails dug into the flesh. JJ's eyes closed her mouth fell open as a breathy moan escaped.

"Open your eyes."

JJ listened she focused on Emily it took all her concentration. Emily smiled down her eyes moved to take in the pleasure filled look on JJ's face. Emily was right it didn't take long JJ's nails scratched across Emily's back in the same cross pattern.

This orgasm even more powerful than the last JJ's whole body shook moans and muttered curses fell from her slightly swollen lips. Emily watched the ecstasy give way to pure bliss as JJ's mouth turned into a smile her eyes though half closed still trained on Emily's.
JJ's body finally began to still she laid there panting as she tried to catch her breath the two earth-shattering orgasms back to back took a lot out of her. Emily removed her hand and brought it to her lips she licked every last drop off JJ off them.

The scratches stung when Emily rolled onto her back, but it was a small price to pay. She took the key and unlocked the cuff from JJ's other wrist then dropped them over the side of the bed.

JJ rolled onto her side one leg draped between Emily's her arm wrapped around the brunette's waist. JJ nuzzled into the crook of Emily's neck she smelled the sweat and what was left of Emily's perfume.

"That was amazing," JJ said as she inhaled deeply feeling Emily pull her close.

"Better than what was in your head."

"Way better." JJ pressed a small kiss to Emily's neck.

Emily turned her head her lips leaned on JJ's forehead.

"I need a shower."

JJ propped herself up on her elbow looking down at Emily whose eyes were still closed.

"Wanna join me?"

Emily's eyes opened and looked up at JJ the sexy little smile was enough to melt her heart.

"Yeah let's go."