Come find me pt 3

Emily started to remove her hand until she felt JJ's slender fingers push them back in. She smiled knowing that JJ didn't want her to stop. Emily resumed her actions as her lips brushed against JJ's throat. It didn't take long before JJ felt the tension building in each muscle again. Emily moved her thumb in different patterns knowing this combined with her fingers against JJ's g-spot would make her squirt hard.

"You know what I want babe. Let go."

JJ crystal orbs found Emily's pleading green ones, and she let go just as Emily asked her too. The blondes orgasm covered Emily's forearm making the brunette smile. JJ's legs quivered her hips bucking forward in time with Emily's thumb until the brunette slowed to a stop. Emily slid her fingers out feeling the blonde's body shudder and a whimper fell from her lips.

After a minute or two JJ finally opened her eyes to see the smirk on her girlfriends face as she asked, "Did I just..."

"Mmmhmm."

"Aren't you proud of yourself."

"Hey, that's a trophy in my book any day."

"Well, you better get used to doing it more often. That was amazing."

"Anytime you want princess."
As they both got dressed Emily would lean over kissing JJ's shoulder, and in turn, JJ pressed a small kiss to Emily's temple. Once they were dressed Emily wrapped her arms around JJ's waist pulling her close placing a soft, passionate kiss to her girlfriend's lips. JJ laid her forehead against Emily's they shared the air between them for a minute before JJ looked at her watch.

"Shit Em, we have been here for like an hour. Do we even have anything to bring back to the team."

"I mean I got somethings but let me go check my messages see if the team has anything new."

Emily left JJ to go upstairs, as soon as she did her phone went off and a bunch of messages and phone calls came through.

'Emily call me.'
'Do you have anything?'
'Call me.'
'Prentiss, we got him.'
'212 Clearly st. Meet us there.'
'Where are you guys?'
'Unsub in custody. Meet us back at the precinct.'

Emily walked back downstairs meeting JJ at the bottom, "Uh, we missed it. They already got him."

"Does that mean we don't need to hurry?"

"I guess not, why?"

JJ yanked Emily by her jacket collar dragging her off into the stacks.

"Cause I owe you," JJ breathed out between kisses, pulling Emily's clothes off.