Come Find Me

Description: Hotch sends JJ and Emily out to find some information but they get sidetracked.

"Prentiss, JJ can you go to the hospital and see if you can find any information about our unsub."

JJ tried not to let her smile show. Hotch kept sending them to all these places to dig up information she was starting to wonder if he knew more then he was letting on. They walked to the car and hopped in trying not to show their excitement.

"You think he knows?" JJ asked.

Emily turned to look at the blonde with her 'really?' Face and said, "Even if Hotch does, he obviously doesn't care since he keeps sending us out, so I say he condones it."

Emily pulled out of the parking lot fighting the blonde's hands as JJ tried to undo the buttons on her shirt. JJ kissed below Emily's ear her breath raising goosebumps before she pulled on the brunettes earlobe with her teeth. JJ could see Emily grip the steering wheel her knuckles white.

"Why Emily Prentiss, something wrong?" JJ mocked repeating her actions provoking the same reaction.

Emily sat quietly she was trying to focus on driving and hoping that if she ignored JJ that maybe she would give up. JJ nails scratched across the denim from Emily's knee up her thigh. Emily tried to swallow the moan but wasn't able to this only spurred JJ on. As she slid her hand between Emily's legs, she bit the soft flesh of the brunette's neck. Emily did not even try to stifle the moan this time the sound filled the car making JJ smirk.

"That's what I thought."

When Emily snapped back, she quietly said, "Shut up, JJ."

JJ sat back in her seat giggling to herself as Emily punched her arm lightly.

"Such a jerk."

"Yeah, but you love me."

When they pulled up to the hospital, they assumed the gentleman standing outside was the Administrator. They climbed the steps pulling their badges out to show him.

"I'm Agent Jareau. This is Agent Prentiss."

"Yes," he extended his hand for each of them to shake, "I'm Mr. Skoff, the Administrator, the Sheriff called said you would be coming by to look at some records. Follow me."

The gentleman walked towards the building as soon as his back was turned Emily poked JJ in the side. The blonde let out a quiet yelp and swatted Emily's hand away. JJ glared at Emily the whole time at least when she tormented her girlfriend she did it in the privacy of the car. Emily knew JJ wasn't really mad, but she stopped goading her anyway.

"This is the records room," he said pointing to a staircase.

They assumed it was the whole basement since the hospital has been open for a very long time. They made it halfway down the stairs and stopped looking at the hundreds of rows of filing cabinets.

"Better call Hotch and tell it's gonna take some time."

Emily nodded in agreement as she pulled her phone out of her back pocket.

"Oh you won't get any service down there," Mr. Skoff said still standing at the top of the stairs.

Emily walked back up to call the team letting them know that they will be longer and that they will have no service but will check in periodically. When she was finished, she joined JJ back in the basement.

"What did Hotch say?"

"He said do what you can as fast as you can."

"Alright, divide and conquer?"

"Ah sure, I'll go left, you go right?"

JJ nodded, and they split up searching through the records trying to find any bit of info. When they found something that might pertain to the case, they would take the file and mark down where it came from so everything could be put back.

About twenty minutes into this search Emily looked up and lost sight of JJ.

"Marco!" she called out.

From somewhere in the stacks she heard a small "Polo!"

Again she called "Marco!"

"Polo!"