Stay with me pt 2

"JJ. Hey JJ are you okay?"

"Uh yeah, yeah I'm okay. You would think this would get easier."

"JJ the day this gets easier is the day I quit the BAU. Seeing a dead body or someone getting shot should never 'get easier.' Come on let's go."

Emily turned JJ her arm around the blonde's waist leading her out of the house. Emily knows that JJ gets emotional and is always there for the blonde when she is. Prentiss sat JJ in the now opened trunk of the suburban she went to the EMT's to get some alcohol and towels. She splashed some alcohol on the towel and gently starting wiping the blood off of JJ's face and neck. JJ was still stunned and seemed to be in a trance she knew that seeing a dead body shouldn't really be that big of a deal anymore.

The four agents got back into the truck to head back to the hotel the ride was quiet local radio playing. When JJ made it to her room, she looked in the mirror at her bloodstained clothes and saw a single tear roll down her cheek. She took a long hot shower put on some pajamas and cracked open the mini fridge. Pulling some Jack Daniels and a can of Coke from the refrigerator. She grabbed the glass off the desk emptying the contents she swirled the two liquids together before taking a sip.

JJ heard a knock she opened the door to see Emily there with a bottle of Jack Daniels in her hand. JJ looked Emily up and down and decided she couldn't control it anymore. JJ grabbed the collar of Emily's shirt pulled her inside the room and slammed the door closed. She pushed Emily back against the door with a thud she closed the space fast her lips collided with Emily's.

JJ's hands were on Emily's hips to keep her pinned against the wall. Emily stood there shocked and unsure what to do. She can't say she hadn't thought about doing the same thing, but she told herself not to act on it.

JJ didn't want to push this kiss too far, so she stopped and stepped back to give Emily a chance to either reject or what JJ hoped that she would kiss back. Emily looked into JJ's sparkling blue eyes then dropped her gaze to JJ's bottom lip which was now pulled between her teeth.

"Come on don't tell me you never thought about this," JJ purred.

Her hands still gripped Emily's hips the pads of her thumbs ran along the soft skin above the waistband of Emily's jeans. Emily dropped the bottle she hoped it didn't break but also couldn't care if it did.

Emily slammed JJ into the opposite wall she was sure the drywall was caved in. Emily's lips crashed into JJ's her tongue pushed inside roughly. JJ knew there was going to be a bruise on her back from chair rail.

Emily's hands slid down over the ass she had dreamed about and then gripped the back of JJ's thighs to lift her up. JJ wrapped her legs around Emily's waist her forearms on Emily's shoulders fingers tangled in the long black locks.

Their lips moved together fitting like puzzle pieces JJ closed her teeth on Emily's bottom lip she pulled then let it go. Her lips moved, so they were right next to Emily's ear.

"Take me to bed," she whispered.