Stay with me pt 4

Emily propped herself up on her knees and elbow she brought her fingers up to JJ's mouth. It took the blonde a second then she figured out what Emily wanted, so JJ placed her tongue on Emily's knuckle tasting herself. Emily mirrored the action JJ tasted sweet Emily never wanted to taste anything else they both licked upwards until their tongues met.

JJ's hands found Emily's belt she undid the closure popped the button and unzipped the brunette's pants. JJ hooked her thumbs on the top of Emily's pants she started to pull them off as she moved her hands around to slid them over Emily's ass she felt metal knowing instantly they were handcuffs. JJ thumbed the button on the leather pouch and pulled the cuffs free. When Emily heard the clink of metal, she shot straight up kneeling between JJ's legs looking down at the cuffs as they swung from JJ's finger.

Emily was immediately embarrassed, and JJ could see it she knew Emily had just forgotten to leave them in her room, but JJ figured she would mess with Emily anyway. Emily saw the surprises look on JJ's face paired with that sexy little smile she does.

"Well someone came prepared," JJ said as she looked at the cuffs then at Emily.

"No. JJ I swear I...uh...I did not bring those on purpose."

JJ watched Emily's cheeks flush as she tried to explain why she has the handcuffs. She tried not to laugh at the stuttered apology. Emily brought her hands up to her face as she tried to hide the embarrassment.

"Hey." JJ pulled Emily's hands down. "No use in wasting them."

Emily's eyes shot open, did she just hear that right? She looked down at JJ who was offering her the cuffs. Once Emily took them JJ placed her arms over her head one on each side of a metal bar on the headboard and waited. When Emily realized JJ wasn't joking she opened the cuffs closing one of them around the blondes left wrist. The cold metal against JJ's warm skin raised goosebumps all over her body. Emily pulled the cuffs around the pole and snapped the other one onto JJ's right wrist she made sure they weren't too tight. Emily left the key in one of the cuffs in case she needed to get them off in a hurry.

"You okay?"

"Yes."

That was all Emily needed to hear she let her nails lightly scratch down JJ's arms over her breasts and stomach. When Emily reached the waistband of JJ's pajamas, she hooked her fingers on them and slowly pulled them down. JJ lifted her legs to allow Emily to remove them entirely once they were gone JJ let her legs lower one on each side of Emily.

JJ yanked against the cuffs she wanted to touch Emily badly but forgot she was restrained. Emily smiled she leaned forward until her lips lightly touched the skin on JJ's abdomen which made the blonde squirm as she pushed her hips upwards and hoped Emily would get the hint. Emily knew exactly what JJ wanted but thought tit for tat JJ poked fun at her for the handcuffs she was going to make JJ wait.

Emily placed light kisses up the valley between JJ's breasts as she let her tongue glide across the flesh. Emily's mouth drifted to one side closing around the hardened nipple her tongue swirled and flicked the bud eliciting small whimpers and moans to come from the blonde's mouth she then mirrored her actions on the other side.

Hearing the metal cuffs clank against the bar made Emily smile she decided it was enough teasing. She didn't want to make JJ wait any longer, and truth be told she couldn't wait either. Emily had wanted to taste JJ from the second they met and now was her opportunity.

She let her tongue swirl one last time before she let the nipple go with a small pop. Emily hovered over JJ she stared into the crystal blue eyes of the woman beneath her now tinged black.

Emily brought her mouth next to JJ's ear, "Tell me what you want. What do you want me to do to you? I want to hear it," Emily husked out before she pulled the fleshy lobe into her mouth.

JJ groaned the pressure building between her legs she needed Emily to touch her, but she was slightly embarrassed to say what she wanted. JJ had never been very vocal in bed, but she felt like Emily wasn't going to do anything until she heard the words.

As if reading JJ's mind Emily whispered, "I'm not going to do anything until you tell me what you want."

JJ laid there for a few seconds trying to get the words. "Emily. Ple...I need yo..."

"Tell me, please."

Emily's breath tickled the now sweat-slicked skin on JJ's neck.

"Emily, I want you to fuck me."

"How JJ? Tell me how." Emily emphasized her point by bumping her thigh against JJ's pussy.

The contact made JJ cry out, "Oh fuck."

"You like that," Emily purred. She pressed into JJ harder but never pulled away.

JJ's hips rocked against Emily's leg as she tried to relieve some of the pressure that had built up. Emily kissed below JJ's ear, and down her neck, her lips found a particularly soft patch of skin. She sucked on the skin leaving a dark red mark claiming the blonde as her own.

Emily pulled her leg away she heard a whimper of protest come from JJ.

"I still need to hear what you want JayJe."

Emily placed her hand on JJ's stomach then let it slide down her fingers stopped just before they touched her now dripping center. Small shivers rushed through JJ's body the closer Emily got.

"I..."

"What? Say it."