sapnap-dreams sister

Request: Yes

A/N: this is my second time writing this, I didn't like it the first time so here we go again, take two :)

-

Clay was inviting his friend, Nick, over today. I was forced to tag along with whatever they did, not like I minded that, because Clay said so.

His friend, Nick, who I had grown close to, was very nice and hella cute.

Obviously I couldn't tell Clay, it would be weird for his sister and best friend to be dating or something, right?

We were going to some sort of event where there were booths selling stuff.

I slipped on my shirt, and completed my outfit.

"Are you ready?" Clay yells, getting ready to walk out the door without me if I didn't walk downstairs any faster.

"Yes, yes, I'm coming idiot!" I yell back, giggling.

We were picking up Nick, since he only lived about 10 minutes away from us.

We drove, and I looked out the window, admiring the nature.

We eventually pulled up to his house, and Nick walked out of the house.

I was already blushing, uh oh.

He gets in the car, and Clay and I greet him.

"You already know my sister, Y/N." He says, smiling and looking to the backseat where I sat, waving at Nick.

We drove, and chat, and Nick made some flirtatious comments towards me.

I decided not to think much of it, even though I hoped it was because of the same reason I would have said what he did.

Sapnaps POV:

I was attempting to make it obvious.

Flirting with her in front of Clay was really risky, but she was so hard not to flirt towards.

I picked up on her blush, and put the pieces together, trying to make moves.

We get to the market, and Clay has to go to the bathroom.

"Y/N, if I'm being perfectly honest with you, you're really cute." I say, not thinking.

She blushes, and looks up at me, shocked.

Did I screw up?

Y/N POV:

Did he actually just say that?

"Me too-" I say as Clay comes back.

"So my sister and my best friend like each other?" He laughs.

Nick and I both blush now.

"What the hell, what if we do?" I smile.

Clay smiles. "It was obvious."

"Y/N writes about you in that journal of hers all the time!" Clay laughs.

"You weren't supposed to read that!" I say, playfully hitting Clay repeatedly in the chest.

420 words just some fluff :D

Thank you for the request!