what they do for aftercare

Aftercare: Treatment after sex

Dream:
Makes sure he didn't hurt you and makes sure to clean you up well. Helps you shower and carries you if you are having trouble walking.

George:
George would fall asleep after getting cleaned up, this would be immediately. You would never fall asleep before him and he usually likes to clean up quickly so he can chill out.

Sapnap:
Similar to Dream, he makes sure that he didn't hurt you and helps clean you up. Snuggles afterwards.

Wilbur:
Asks you what feels like a thousand times if he did anything he shouldn't have or if he put you in any sort of uncomfortable pain. Would feel really bad if he did. Helps clean you up as well.

Quackity:
He would be a quick clean up and then you would lay in bed together, most likely watching something like a movie or show.

Karl:
He can barley wait fo get cleaned up as he just really wants to snuggle with you and hold you close. Sometimes the most he will do for clean up is a quick wipe off so he can hold you tight on the couch.

Fundy:
Makes you clean yourself up lol. After clean up he pretends like nothing actually happened.

A/N: yes, I know that jack is 18 but he states he's uncomfortable with NSFW and I just can't imagine anything sexual with him