ranboo-sneaking out

Request : Yes
Genre : Fluff (not like I really write anything besides that lol)
A/N: so sorry but I'm most likely only going to be doing femxcontent creator as that's what I feel comfy with!

Plot: Y/N and Ranboo (for the sake of my sanity I'm just going to call him Ranboo) sneak out and go to the park, and dance, but Ranboo tells Y/N something shocking

It was 1:32 AM, perfect.

I zipped up my skirt, and buttoned the part on the side. It looked adorable with my white blouse, and I smiled as I twirled in the mirror.

I pick up my phone, at 62%. It should be enough power, right? I look out the window and see my best friend waving up at me.

The truth is, he was painfully cute. His brown fluffy hair, his glowing eyes, his personality, everything about him was just amazing.

I open my window, and hop out onto the grass, then closing it. I see Ranboo, who was smiling at me.

"Ready?" He whispered. I smile and nod, and we start running away from the house until we were out of the view of it.

After that, we started walking towards the park. Ranboo found a penny, and got quite happy when it was heads up. I giggled as we continued walking.

"So, how have you been doing with school?" He asks, as I check the time on my phone.

"Surprisingly, better than I thought. I checked my grades yesterday morning, and I have all A's and a B." I smile.

"Really? That's great! What's the B in?" He asks.

I sigh. "It's in my least favorite subject, [insert least favorite subject] paired with having a painfully rude teacher."

He puts his arm around me, showing sympathy. "I hate mean teachers." He sighs.

We finally arrive at the park. It was quiet, but the street lights made the small garden of flowers and the old wood benches look gorgeous on a night like this, paired with the shining moon.

He grabs my hand softly. "Care for a dance?" He says, twirling me. I giggle. "Sure, sir."

It was comforting, the slow movements, and his sweet words. I couldn't tell if I was blushing, but he was turning red. I assumed he was just hot, though.

It went on like this for about 10 minutes before we started getting tired. He put his forehead to mine, although his height made it a bit hard, it was the sweetest thing.

"Look, Y/N, I have to tell you something." He says. I can feel his breath on my face.

"What is it, Ranboo?" I ask, looking into his glowing eyes.

He smiles. "I... I think you're really cute." He says, looking at me, now being able to tel the redness on his face was blush, along with mine.

I giggle. "Did I say som-" I cut him off by cupping his face into my hands, and putting my lips to his. He agreed and kissed me back.

It wasn't an intense kiss, but a sweet one. His soft lips against mine were comforting me, and soon enough we pulled apart.

"So are we dating?" I ask. He laughs. Oh, his laugh. It was contagious. "Yes." He smiles.

547 words
A/N: so sorry for not writing recently I've been busy but I should be able to start posting again!