CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Začít od začátku

Perxius looked at Harrison who's preventing himself on punching that annoying woman. He calmed him down by tapping his shoulder and he nodded to him.

Avenue is still inside the room, sitting beside the hospital bed to accompany Junghwan who's sleeping. He texted Vernervio to buy foods for them and the japanese obeyed and pulled Spencer to drive his car.

"Hey Stacey, do you like him?" Azurr asks as he went closer to her. Kim Junkyu glares at him but the japanese just winked at him.

"Uu actually no HAHAHAHA, but I need to marry him as soon as possible because my dad wants his dad to be his business partner. If we get married, their companies will collide as one then Avenue will be the one who will manage it then there's me, a supportive wife!" She exclaimed with a smile, Azure nodded but he really doubt her.

"So, you just want to marry him for your father?" Perxius interrupts and the girl nodded with an awkward smile.

"The truth is, he will sue me once I failed to make Avenue fall in love with me. I will never have the opportunity to inherit something from him." She mutters with a pout, how will she buy the whole Disneyland if she will not have enough money?

"What if Avenue already like someone? What will you do?" Harrison also asks with a serious look, she looked down and thought for a while before she finally speaks.

"I'm also scared, I don't know. But, my father will definitely get mad at me. Aaah, will you help meee?" She asks and the boys looked at each other.

However, they still need to ask Hamada's opinion about this. They just nodded at her, they don't want to make Junghwan suffer once the two got married to each other.

Avenue is still staring at the younger. He suddenly thought of Stacey, he sighs and thought of his father too. He doesn't know what to do as well. He don't want to dump Junghwan away for a woman. He don't even want to have a girlfriend.

Finally, Hamada Asahi and Yoon Jaehyuk are now back with foods. Vernervio was the one who entered the room and placed the foods in the table.

"What's your plan now?" Vernervio suddenly asks as he sit on the sofa near the hospital bed. He leaned on the sofa with a sigh. Avenue also took a deep and long sigh, his mind is in chaos right now and he don't even know what to answer.

"You fucking love Junghwan , right?" Roswell asks again and Vladimir looked at him.

"Fucking yes, but I don't know what to do next" Avenue said, rubbing his temple. He sighs again, looking at the love of his life..

"Excuse me, someone is calling" Kim Doyoung said and stood up as he answer the call.

"Hello Damy" Doyoung said with a serious tone

"How's Junghwanie? Park Jeongwoo told me that he's sick" Bang Yedam asks, he's also a kindergarten teacher who had a vacation leave to visit his family. Now, he's back to Seoul 'cause he alreadt missed the children so much.

"We're here at the hospital, he's still asleep and resting" Doyoung answers, tugging his hair.

"How about you, miss me?" Yedam teases and Doyoung rolled his eyes but teased him too.

"Of course, I missed your pretty face and angelic voice" Doyoung said and he heard Yedam's chuckles

"Do't worry buddy, we'll finally meet again tomorrow" Yedam said and ended the call. Doyoung's lips formed a positive curve as he go back to the seat.

"Who's that?" Park Jeongwoo asks, looking at Kim Doyoung.

"Bang Yedam, he asks about Junghwan and he's finally back here in Sepul. He will be back at the nursery tomorrow" Kim Doyoung announces and Park Jeongwoo grinned.