Professor pt 3. Wanda X Reader

Start from the beginning

"So why'd you take the job... you were only asked to cover the semester." She breathes heavily, the warm minty air surrounding me.

"Steve never asks for anything and he's dealing with a lot right now... he asked me to do this and I said yes okay end of." Her jaw clenches and I finally push my self away from her.

"It's fine, everything is fine... You'll be my teacher i'll be your student. Nothing more nothing less." She states. i'm glad i've gotten through to her but i hate what she's saying. Still, I ignore every impulse to kiss her.

She walks to the door, "Goodbye Miss Maximoff!" she chokes out. I can't see her face as she leaves but I hear her cry's and yet I refuse to go after her. I cant.

Y/n POV

I know she's teaching my class today and I know she's going to see me and i'm still so angry with her. Even if I do understand why she's doing what she's doing I can't help but want her to feel the pain I feel.

So I'm making sure she won't be able to keep her eyes off me. I wear a tight black skirt, shorter than I should. A navy blue blouse buttoned lower than I should.

Since I sit at on the front row, higher than her I know if I position my self correctly she'll see right up my skirt and everyone else in my class will be non the wiser

I keep my legs open slightly showing of the white lace undergarments worn on my body.

Wanda's POV

I watch y/n move her legs, leaning over on the table attached to the chair, showcasing the white lingerie set. Does she know I can see down her shirt? Does she know I can see up her skirt?

I could kill her.

Countless times through my lecture I scold myself for glancing over at her, each time I do so she sporting a sardonic smile, the corner of her lip trapped in her bite. The third time she catches me looking she crosses her legs tormenting me.

I can't help be feel a little relived when she does so... at least now I can concentrate on class.

I get home and there she is in the kitchen in the same white underwear and a large t-shirt that doesn't quite cover her.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS ALL OF THAT ABOUT!" I yell at her, furious at her behaviour.

She laughs "Treat me like child, fuck me and fuck off like i'm a whore and i'll act like one." She pours herself what looks like her second glass of wine.

"You're not a whore and you're not a child- I don't mean to treat you like that." I admit. I have been harsh but it was all for a good reason.

"Yeah well that's how it feels." She scoffs. My stomach churns in pain, I never meant for any of this to happen.

"I'm sorry." I breathe.

"Don't, I get it, you're just doing your job."

"Still i'm sorry." I walk closer to her.

Her body is against the kitchen counter, I know she can't move and yet I move closer. I cup her face, using my thumb to dry a fallen tear. "i'm sorry." I whisper.

Her lips fall onto mine, her hands grip onto my waist, pulling me against her body. I pull my head away. "you're drunk." I whisper.

"i've barely had two glasses... I want you." She licks her lips before latching onto my neck. "We can't do this again." I whisper. "one more time... just to say goodbye." She whispers down my ear softly biting on the flesh.

Her breath floods down my ear sensually... one more time can't hurt. I guide her to my bedroom, pulling her t-shirt off leaving it on the floor in the hall. My clothes and underwear follow in the same direction as her.

we're sitting on my bed our legs intertwined locked we move slower that what we're used to taking in the moment. Out lips constantly dancing, my tongue dominating the kiss.

Y/n POV

Wanda takes her time, rocking her hips, her arousal coating my thigh, mine doing the time to her. The heat of the friction and a steady pace building me up to my high. Her hand pulls on my hair, only turning me on more.

My fingers claw at her back as my orgasm surges through me her constant rhythm dragging out my pleasure.

I feel her muscles clench against me, her lips part moans escaping from her lips. Her moans falling out against my lips, our breaths mix as we come down from the high.

She climbs off me, and pulls me off the bed, it's hard to stand but still, I manage just fine. She grips my hips turning me around quickly.

She kisses down my back. I feel her hand push against my spine, urging me to bend over, against the bed.

Shortly after I feel something, push it's way inside of me, reaching places no man or woman has ever reached. I grunt as she pounds into me harder. "ugh." I moan feeling both pleasure and pain blend into one.

"Can you take it?" she husks. "Yes, Miss Maximoff." I moan. My words trigging her to go faster. My orgasm balls quickly approaching the edge faster than i'm used to.

I scream out in pleasure, my orgasm rippling through my body. I catch m'y breath as she pulls the strap-on out form inside of me. Leaving me empty and exhausted.

She helps me back onto the bed under the sheets, her naked body pressed against mine as she holds me tight. For one night- one final night.

Until the next night.