18: s£x in public

"I swear, Jungkook, I didn't", you assured him with a pounding heart.

"Then why did you avoid me all day?", he asked through gritted teeth coming closer, "and when I find you, you're giving your number to a guy?"

"It wasn't like that... I bumped into him and he asked if we wanted to get to know each other", you explained but your breath hitched when he wrapped his hand around your throat.

"I'm so hopping mad right now, Y/N", he rumbled bringing his face so close to yours that you had to look at him cross-eyed, "you might have not done it purposely but it made me angry either way."

"I'm angry because you disobeyed me and damn it, I just want to fvck some sense into you", he said biting his lip and having to lower his gaze shortly, "but I will only do that if you give me your consent."

"Do it", you breathed before you could stop yourself.

A part of you was surprised by yourself but then again you should stop lying to yourself and admit that you freaking loved the way he slightly choked you, pushed you against the wall and dominated you.

"Are you sure?", he asked lifting his gaze.

"Yes", you repeated.

"You want to have s£x in public?" You nodded.

"You want me to fvck you against the wall?"

You nodded again.

He dipped his head down and placed wet kisses from your collarbone up your neck

"Say it", he demanded brushing his lips against your ear, "tell me what you want."

You licked your lips and cleared your throat.

"I want you to fvck me against the wall, right here, right now", you said quietly.

"Good girl", he said smirking and moved his hands to the waistband of your jeans, "don't expect me to go easy on you though."

He opened the button and zipper of your pants and slid his hand into your panties. He immediately went to your bud and began stroking it with his long fingers.

"What are you going to do if someone walk in?", he asked piercing you with his gaze.

"I... I don't know", you gasped as your arousal exploded with only a few touches.

"I'll tell you", he said gripping your chin with his other hand to make you look at him, "you're going to m0an my name. Loudly and clearly. Understood?"

"Yes", you blurt shakily as he found just the right spot before he pulled his hand away.

"Take off your pants", he ordered you and walked over to his backpack on the floor.

You were still a little shy and quite nervous because anyone could walk in at any time but you were so turned on that you craved release and grew recklessly.

He came over to you with a c0nd0m in his hands and regarded your bare legs lustfully.

He stood in front of you and a sweet smile curled up on his lips forming a strong contrast to his pissed off expression.

"You are so pretty, babe", he whispered cupping your cheek in his hand and pulled you in for a soft kiss.

He placed his other hand on your waist and began pushing his body against yours so that you stumbled backwards until your back hit the wall.

He travelled his hand down your sides to the back of your thighs tapping on them to signal you to jump and wrap your legs around his torso.

He pressed his lower body against you and you could already feel his bulge against your heat.

He let you down on your feet and took out the protection from the pocket of his jeans.

He was about to rip it open when you took it from him. He seemed a little surprised but then he smiled impishly.

"Can I?", you asked blushing.

"Of course. Go ahead, babe", he said huskily.

You tore it open as he opened the zipper of his jeans. You pulled down his boxers and took him into your hands earning a whimper from him. He guided your hands so that you wouldn't put it on the wrong way round.

He picked you back up and pushed your panties to the side making you breath heavily in anticipation. He aligned himself and then entered you with only his tip at first making you close your eyes.

"Fvck", he groaned and pushed himself completely in. He placed his hand on the wall next to your head meanwhile the other rested on your hip under your shirt.

He didn't budge and moved his hand from your hip to your center to circle it with his thumb.

"Does this feel good?", he asked in a low voice and you m0aned a response making him chuckle satisfied.

"Do you think he can make you feel this good?", he asked clenching his jaw. You shook your head as you put your arms around his neck for support.

"I can't hear you", he said and thrusted into you earning a muffled scream from you.

"No", you whimpered, "he can't."

"I want you to remember that", he growled pounding into you still caressing your sensitive spot, "every time you look at a man. Every time you talk to a man. Every time you think of finding someone new."

Your thighs began trembling when your climax was imminent. You clawed your nails into his back not able to say anything.

"Remember I'm the only one to bring you to heaven", he said thrusting more sloppily as he was close to his high, "now say my name. Say my name when you cvm."

You tilted your head back and shut your eyes tightly. You couldn't utter a single word as the pleasure grasped your body.

"Say it", he demanded in a deep voice and gripped your throat with his inked hand.

"Fvck... Jungkook", you m0aned and released. You held on to his shoulders breathing heavily as he finished as well.

"Atta girl", he said pulling out and put you down but still supported you by your waist so you wouldn't slump down still weak after your high.

"That was quick and... wild", you breathed running your hand through your hair.

"That is why you call it a quickie, babe", he said laughing.

"Was I too rough?", he asked getting rid of the protection and zipped up his jeans.

"No, I liked it", you said putting your pants back on, "but we have to talk about your jealousy. You were overprotective."

"Was I?", he asked arching his left eyebrow, "I told you the rules and you broke them."