17: jealousy

"Not going to happen", he said stuffing half a piece of pizza into his mouth.

"What do you mean not going to happen?", you asked confused furrowing your brows.

"You're not going to kiss a stranger", he simply repeated shrugging, "not when you're with me."

"But I am not with you", you stated still a little puzzled, "we're not a couple, remember?"

"Yea but I don't like sharing, remember?", he used the same question as you.

"You don't own me. I can do whatever I want", you said pursing your lips.

"I may be not the one who owns you", he said in a low voice stepping in front of you, "but I'm the one who makes you shake under my touch. I'm the one who makes you feel good."

He pushed your legs open to stand in between them and pulled you by your calves towards him with a jolt so you sat at the edge of the counter.

"I'm the one who took your first real kiss", he said coming closer wrapping his arms around your waist, "I'm the one who took your first time. And I'm the one to be your first boyfriend."

"Ha, you wish", you said trying to sound fierce but your heart was pounding nervously. Did he even know what he was saying right now?

"Are you trying to imply that you think I'm into you?", you asked avoiding eye contact though, " 'cuz I'm not. As I said, no feelings involved. I really love you, Jungkook, but only as my best friend and you know that."

"We'll see about that, babe", he said pressing his lips on yours kissing you ever so demandingly.

You kissed him back moving your lips subtly against his. His hands gripped your hips firmly making your core tingle again.

"So no kissing a stranger for you", he said breaking the kiss to go back to his box of pizza and keep eating.

"I repeat: I can do whatever I want to do", you said lightheartedly and grabbed another slice of pizza.

"Don't make me put you in your place", he rumbled glaring at you, "you know I got you right in the palm of my hand."

"Okay, fine", you gave in rolling your eyes, "whatever."

"So what's the plan? When do you want to have s£x in public?", he asked eyeing you with a smirk as you cleared your throat trying not to choke on your pizza.

"I'm kind of having second thoughts on that one", you admitted, ears turning red, "I don't think it's a good idea. It's quite bold."

"Well, I think it's a brilliant idea and getting to know your naughty side, I can already tell you're going to like the thrill of accidentally getting caught", he said smugly, "so where do you want to do it?"

"What do you think of on campus?", he suggested with a grin on his lips making you widen your eyes.

"I'm not going to have s£x with you in the university building", you said indignantly.

"We'll also see about that, babe", he said chuckling amused by your shocked face.

Three days later you found yourself in class again struggling because you hadn't studied a thing at the weekend because of everything that had happened.

You still couldn't quite wrap your mind around the fact that you've actually had your first time. With Jungkook. And you came three times. And you had been tied up, had mirror s£x and did thigh riding.

A lot of freaky stuff but you couldn't say that you regret a single bit of it. In fact, you couldn't wait to do it again. You just were too shy to tell him.

So you kind of avoided him a little bit on campus, firstly because you were embarrassed after everything that had happened between you and secondly, because you were freaking needy and you didn't want him to find out.

Usually he'd take you home with his car but today you made sure to use the other exit of the university building to not run into him

But being so caught up in your thoughts you ran into someone else. Ruffled blonde hair, long legs and cute dimple smile someone. You blushed in an instant and quickly apologised effusively.

"Hey, no worries", he said chuckling with an anodyne voice, "are you okay?"

"Oh, yes. I'm fine, I'm fine", you affirmed smiling shyly because of his attentive manner although you almost ran him over.

"I know this might come across weird and pretty superficial but you are very cute and seem like a fun person", he hit on you, "I'd like to get to know you better only if you want to, of course. I'm Mason, by the way."

"Oh, I'm Y/N", you said shaking his hand truly a little overwhelmed, "I'd love to get to know you. I can give you my number?"

"Oh, that would be great", he said smiling and took out his phone for you to put your number in, "thank you. I'll text you and we can find a day to meet up."

You widened your eyes in shock when you saw Jungkook storming towards you down the hallway with a raging look on his face.

"You better get going now, Mason", you said knowing you sounded weird but you didn't care and pushed him into the direction of the exit, "I'll see you."

You knew that look on Jungkook's face too well. He always had it when you ditched him for someone else or paid attention to someone who wasn't him.

"What the heck was that?", he asked loudly as he came to a halt in front of you when the other boy had luckily left, "did you just give that guy your number?"

"Relax, Jungkook", you tried to soothe him, "I was just trying to make a new friend."

"Nah, Y/N. Don't fool me, I know you were flirting with him", he said stepping closer and gripped your wrist, "come along!"

You yelped as he yanked you with him down the corridor and pushed the door open to one of the smaller lecture rooms.

It was empty when you walked in and he dropped his backpack on the floor with a thud. He spun around and shut the door by pushing you up against the hard surface.

"You did this on purpose, didn't you?", he asked in a low voice trapping you between his hands on the door next to your head.

"What do you mean, Jungkook?", you asked confused why he was so upset with you.

"You made me jealous on purpose, right?"