08: get a tattoo

You slept like a baby after Jungkook had put you to bed and you didn't wake up until 1pm. But when you did, you wished you could go right back to sleep.

You had a terrible headache and a bitter taste on your tongue. You plagued yourself to get out of bed and go into the bathroom to wash up.

You felt like someone had brained you with a hammer all night and you were still muzzy from it. You started to get better after you drank a lot of water and ate a few bites.

Only then you asked yourself why the hell you weren't wearing any pants.

You began reconstructing the events of last night and with great effort you remembered.

You remembered drinking - a lot, sitting on Jungkook's lap, being called his girl, going skinny-dipping, Rachel's silly warning, getting high, his kisses and the ride home.

He probably had taken the key from your purse and helped himself into the house to tug you in as well as taking off your jeans.

You were glad that your parents wouldn't be home until 6pm so you had enough time to get over your hangover.

If they knew what you did all weekend they'd be fairly disappointed. But you had fun and felt young, wild and free.

You received a text from Jungkook asking how you were and telling you that he'd stop by if he didn't have to revise all his classes for the upcoming weak. You were relieved that you had done that already.

You let him know that you were hung-over but feeling well. You wished him good luck and that you might run into each other on campus.

You had to admit that you were glad that you wouldn't see him as much for a whole week.

You needed some space to sort your thoughts and become aware of what actually has happened the past two days. It was truly overwhelming but also exciting.

But you wanted to keep going. You never were so close to your best friend and he was able to make you feel so... special. And you liked that.

However, you were a little shocked when he came around with his next suggestion. It was Friday afternoon and he came over to eat up your ice cream as usual.

You didn't even know why you still let him into your house, he is always just mooching off you.

But your mum would rip your head off if you didn't invite him over, because she loved him.

Both your parents did. You were an only child and he was the son they never had. Sometimes you had the feeling they'd rather prefer going on vacation with him than with you.

You were sitting on stools in the kitchen at the counter across from each other and you watched him eat your ice cream

"You know I've been thinking about what I would get as a tattoo", you told him, "I'd want to get a lily right here."

You pointed at a spot underneath your bust on the left side where the seam of your bra ended.

"Why a lily?", he asked using the opportunity to gawp at your boobs before you flicked his forehead to stop him. He giggled showing off his cute bunny smile.

"They're are my favourite flowers and they bloom in so many colours. Depending on which colour, they stand for different values like purity, virtue, abundance or passion", you explained, "and since the design will be black and white, the lily will incorporate all of those values according to whatever colour I imagine it to be."

"You are a hopeless romantic", he taunted you making you frown and pout.

"And you are a heartless moron", you snapped.