𝐏𝐫𝗼𝐥𝗼𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬:
(M/n) mother name

(Y/n) your name

☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★

𝐒𝐞𝐜𝗼𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐩𝗼𝐯
It was a normal morning. (M/n) getting ready for work while you were eating breakfast in the small living room watching whatever was on the tv. Your mother was rushing around the house holding a cylinder shaped bag sounding out of breath.

As your mother went back and forth from her room, the bathroom, and sometime the kitchen she'd slightly glanced at you making sure that you stayed in your spot in front of the tv.

Now moving on to you. Compared to your mother you looked like a poor little boy that lived on the streets with your greesey hair and crusty clothing. Not that you were dirty no not at all! Just your mother wanted nothing to do with you, and with you being a 5 year old and doesn't know the actual concept of life you didn't know how to do basic things like washing up.

Your mother finally calmed down and sat the cylinder shaped bag at the door next to her tall shoes. You heard on the tv they were called 'high heels'. Your mother sat in front of the tv and looked at you in the eyes with a genuine kind smile.

"Mommy's going to take a long trip (y/n)." She said moving her hand to stroke one of your greesey hairs out of your face and plucking off the cereal off as well. "Will you be back?" You asked putting your spoon in your now empty bowl. "Yes but, not in a very very long time." Your mother said removing her hand and putting it in her lap.

You two stared at each other for quite a while. "While I'm gone, you are allowed in any place of the house no matter what." She said getting up. You watched the (h/c) woman slide on her shoes and grab the cylinder shaped bag. "Be good my little (Y/n)." She said not looking towards you and opening the door walking out closing it behind her.

You stayed in your seat looking at the door waiting for her to turn back and stay. Of course you're used to her neglecting nature and her being gone for a long while but this time you felt like something was wrong.

You stood up quickly that you could get light headed and ran towards the door with tears in your eyes. Once you reached there you banged on the door crying your eyes out. You couldn't reach the door knob to go outside and run to your mother.

After your tantrum your laid on the cold floor in front of the door with labored breaths. Your tired eyes slowly closing.

Once you wake up you hope to see your mother again.

472