Busier These Days

Começar do início

"I wanna see!" You were ready to wrestle him.

"You've already seen everything!!" Hoseok's face was flushed. He pushed off his laptop once again just to deal with you. Though in reality, there was no extreme tugging or fighting. Hoseok couldn't stop laughing as you dramatically whined for the nudes. You were successful in getting his phone out of his pocket, but Hoseok was stronger than you in the end. He was able to get his phone out of your hand by pushing you onto the bed suddenly. You released the phone, smiling up at him as Hoseok stared at your face. "I gave you that one not nude."

"And I love it." You weren't lying at all. It was near and dear to your heart that he flashed his collar bones at you. "But I would love to see more—"

"What more? You know what I look like!" Hoseok laughed, not falling for your puppy eyes. Eventually you weren't able to keep up with the pleading look. You were in a fit of giggles and it only got worse when Hoseok decided to tickle you. "This is what you get!"

"HAHA! HOSEOK!!" You curled up, squirming around. He was absolutely ruthless.

Though you suppose this was fair. You were trying to find nudes on his phone, but it's not like you would find any. He definitely doesn't take any. You'll just have to cling onto his not nude for your entire life. After the tickle attack, Hoseok and you did cuddle which was a nice breather. You felt exhausted so it was nice to just hug him tightly. He scrolled on his phone, showing you everything that appeared on his feed. Judging outfits and major fashion houses was always the best with Hoseok. Anna Sui was certainly doing something and you had to pinch Hoseok when he told you that he wanted to see you wear a fairly revealing outfit from Thierry Mugler's 2020 spring collection. This man! Occasionally he kissed your head, leaving you with a content smile.

Time alone with Hoseok in general was great. The two of you were pretty much inseparable these days. More often than not, he was always by your side and you were always there for him too. If the two of you were apart, there was a high chance the two of you were texting or doing video chats. It couldn't be helped. At this point the both of you were becoming a pair and you didn't mind one bit. Eunhyuk sometimes groaned about his singleness when Hoseok and you got too cute though you knew Eunhyuk was rooting for the relationship to make the distance.

You definitely think it's possible. With the shared passion and similar dream that Hoseok and you carry, you think it brings a lot of perks to your relationship. Unlike your family who tries to crush your dreams and take it away from you, Hoseok was the complete opposite. He was the fresh air that you were searching for. You were his support as much as he was yours all because he knew how important fashion was. It started out as comfort and then grew into a passion. With the two of you skilled and happily in love, you knew you guys were a force to be reckoned with.

That's why you held no fear entering the main office the next day after classes. Hoseok was holding your hand as he allowed you to lead the way. It looked like you knew what you were doing. If you were confident enough, Hoseok didn't bother to step in. He let you handle it yourself unless it looked like you needed help or wanted it. So far you were feeling great! Squeezing Hoseok's hand, the both of you made it up to the front desk that currently had two students working behind it together. That helped make it a lot less intimidating.

Though if you were speaking honestly, the two students behind the desk were eye catching. One honey blonde male who was staring off into space with a smile on his face. A small chuckle left him although nothing in this entire office was funny. He was in his own world entirely. What you admired though was his pastel colored outfit. His collared sweatshirt had a pretty pastel color block to it and his light blue jeans were faded from what you could tell. He was relatively simple in comparison to the female who was working the counter next to him. She looked like a doll!