Princess

Ch.13

Seokjin coming on campus was something you didn't expect in a million years. How the hell did he know which college you were going to? Most importantly, where to pick you up? It made no sense on why Seokjin would come to you all of a sudden. He made it clear that he had no interest in what you did. Though when you calmed down and really thought about it, you figured his reason for finding you was a slimy one. Seokjin knew that if he picked you up instead that you wouldn't be able to escape him. He'd have you stuck in his car with him one way or another.

Either to talk or for other purposes. You didn't allow your mind to wander all too much on his intentions. With the churning feeling in your stomach, you just knew it wasn't good. Your trust in Seokjin was already extremely low though now it was completely gone. That man is awful. You never want to be alone with him again. Even with how strongly you felt, you couldn't be confident in saying you would have gone home with Mansu if Hoseok wasn't around. Thank goodness Hoseok was there to help you out.

At first, you were really confused with what he was doing. He had no plan and no authority in telling Seokjin to wait in his car. That didn't stop Hoseok from making an attempt just to keep you safe. You couldn't begin to describe how grateful you were for him being there. Having Hoseok around made it a lot easier for you to tell Seokjin to go home. Although you were shaking with no control, Hoseok got you inside the BMW and Mansu drove away the moment Hoseok gave him a quick nod. Hoseok held you the entire ride over to the thrift store. He didn't have to, but you also weren't letting go of him for your own comfort.

Seokjin knows about Hoseok now. Maybe not everything, just his name and face. He doesn't exactly know your relationship with Hoseok though it didn't look good. People often thought Hoseok and you were dating. You wouldn't be surprised if that was Seokjin's first thought too. If he did come to that conclusion then he most definitely went to Father about this. You had no doubt in your mind that Seokjin would tattle on you. It left you terrified to go home. You stayed late at the thrift store with Hoseok and Eunhyuk before taking Hoseok home.

Hoseok tried to cheer you up by reminding you that tomorrow night is your date with him. He even said the word date. Okay, that did get you to smile. It just wasn't strong enough to wash all your nerves away. You hugged Hoseok tightly that night. It was painful letting go of him, but it had to be done. Avoiding home wasn't possible for you. You've been out long enough so reluctantly, you got back inside the car to head over to the estate. Mansu had to open the door for you to get out otherwise you would have stayed in the vehicle all night.

The thing was you were waiting for your father to be standing in front of the staircase. Honestly, he could have been anywhere in the mansion, but he would be waiting for you. That's what you thought until you stepped inside. Father wasn't waiting for you like you had imagined. Even when you quietly made your way to your room, you never bumped into him once. Just for safety, you checked your sewing room to see if it was okay. The sewing room was perfectly untouched. Father's not waiting around for you? It was startling, but it was true.

Not even at dinner did Father say anything to you. He didn't bring up a single word about Seokjin. No mention of Hoseok or some boy who got in the same car as you. Kyunghwan was on his phone and Father barely ate from his plate like you. He left without a word and eventually you did the same. Kyunghwan never brought up Seokjin himself so you figured you were safe. With that, you ran back up to your room and went to sleep. If they didn't know about it then why bring it up to them at all? You'll take this as a win!

"It's time!" You were up first thing in the morning.

Since your date with Hoseok was later in the day, you had to prepare yourself! This wasn't the same as going to his neighborhood. Hoseok wasn't going to be dressing casually either. He told you he's been working hard on tailoring his suit to the best of his abilities. Maybe one day you can get him a custom suit. Probably for his birthday! But for now, you needed to make sure you looked perfect for Hoseok! The restaurant you were taking him to was your favorite though everyone who went was familiar with you. Even if you didn't know them personally, they were all in the same high class circle as you meaning that you needed to look your best for them as well. Annoying, but whatever.