Nudging his head towards the dead animal, he shakes his head. "He might be wanting to witness your first hunting. But then the males around the woods made noise and we got to know. . ."

I do not wait to hear more and run faster on the muddy way to the West.

I thought, I would see my family smile for me tonight.

I was not ready to hear the cries of sorrow again.

What of Salome? Anton? Oskar? How would I console my brothers?

Seeing grief in people's eyes have become a usual.

You seem cruel, Moon Goddess.

You have been cruel.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I turned on my back and looked up at the lace canopy in the darkness.

The memories had been crushing my heart slowly.

It was too much to take. Still I couldn't stop replaying them in my mind.

In those five seconds of being bitten by an angry beast like him, his whole life had flashed in my mind like a rocket.

It was hard to sleep.

Because in this silent night, I could only hear his young, helpless and confused inner voice.

The more I tried to distract myself, the more I was drowning in these unforgettable moments of his life.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I have almost given up, this dark night.

I don't want to. Because I know, she's there. No matter how hopeless it looks by observing Oskar's face from last year's ceremony night and Anton's lack of interest to tonight.

For me, every round around the border was one step ahead in the journey of reaching my mate.

Mother says, "The more you look for her, the more she comes closer."

Miggy didn't even get the chance to look for him. He went the farthest before she could grow curious enough to look for him.

We have completed patrolling around the border touching the pack of Mystics and the Eastern wolves. It is Rucussa that we are crossing now and both the brothers seem unfazed by the beauty of forests here.