She hesitated for a moment. "Fuck me, James."

I chuckled and while keeping the gun roughly pressed under her chin I took out my cock to graze over her wet entrance.

"You're driving me crazy," I uttered in her ear while at the same time pushing myself into her.

Her lips parted to let out soft whimpers and moans. My free hand was tightly holding onto her waist while I began thrusting with more force. She felt incredible and sounds of pleasure emitted from my throat caused by the feeling of her tight walls around me.

What we were doing was dangerous, and most importantly foolish, but both of us was too caught up in the moment to give it a second thought.

The sound of our skin slapping together filled the room and our erotic sounds echoed trough the entire mansion. I couldn't possibly get enough of her, I needed more, I needed to hear her scream for me.

She moaned my name over and over while she got closer to her orgasm, and I let her be pushed over the edge. I nestled my face in the nape of her neck where I kissed and nipped at her skin. I slowed down to let her come down from her high, but as soon as she had relaxed I started ramming into her all over again, seeking my own release.

Soon she came again, and again.

She whimpered louder, whined even, when I fucked her harder.

"It's too much." She pleaded.

"You can take it, you've done it before." I gritted back.

I lifted her leg up to rest her knee on the table. She moaned louder when I fucked her even deeper than before, and I felt my cock twitch inside her. The thought of filling her stomach pushed me over the edge and I came with a deep grunt. She came right after, crying out my name.

"Fuck.." I swore, pulling back to tower over her bent-over frame. I flicked the safety back on and dropped the gun on the table. I pulled out of her, mesmerized at the sight of our mixed juices running down her legs.

It was like a work of art.

I put myself back into my pants again and zipped up. She raised her body and I helped her take off the belt around her wrists. When I was done I smacked her ass and placed a kiss on her shoulder.

"You're fucking crazy." She chuckled and turned to face me. I grinned back and kissed her lips.

"You and me both."

•••

The sound of the front door opening and closing caught my attention, and I walked towards the foyer. I saw Ava standing there, and when she saw me she stepped towards me.

"How did it go?" I asked when I got to her.

She had just been at her parents' house to tell them about the two of us. She had seemed a little on edge right before my driver took her there, even though she said she wasn't nervous.

"My mom was okay with it, but my dad was a little upset that I'm dating his 35 year old colleague." She sighed, folding her arms.

Technically I wasn't his colleague.

"But if you're here then he must've eased up after a while, right?"

She nodded. "Yeah. I mean, I'm nineteen so he doesn't really have a say in who I date, but I still think he needs some time to fully be on board."

I tilted her chin up with my finger and kissed her lips, assuring her that it would be okay.

"I'm sure he will be more supportive soon. Don't worry."

She smiled softly and I wrapped my arms around her, my hand gently caressing her hair.

This was a good thing. Finally we didn't have to sneak around to not get caught by her parents. And most importantly, she could move in with me officially.

And I looked forward to that.

____

Hiii, hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Comment and vote<3