Thirty-six

Ava

"You're unbelievable." He sighed.

I smiled up at him, satisfied with the result of my actions. He was breathing heavily, his chest moving in and out. I was thanking God that the guards weren't near the kitchen at the moment. He put himself back in his pants and zipped up. His straight expression turned into a soft smirk, and in one fast motion he pulled me up on my feet. I inhaled sharply when he roughly backed me up until my back hit the wall.

He towered above me, and his large hand wrapped tightly around my throat, forcing my chin up. He chuckled.

"You think that you have the control now? Hm? Just because you sucked my cock?"

I smiled up at him teasingly.

"I think I have the control because you begged for me to pleasure you."

His smirk faded, and I watched as his tongue grazed the inside of his teeth.

"I will show you exactly who owns who."

He didn't give me a chance to answer as he gripped my hand and pulled me with him to the dining room. A confused expression coated my face. What are we doing here? I soon got my answer when he lifted me up on the huge dining table and forced my legs apart.

His hand took a hold on the back of my neck, where he pulled my head back to meet his eyes. He leaned closer, so close I could feel his breath on my lips. The arousal was practically running down my thigh onto the table.

His free hand roughly forced my skirt up, giving him free access to both my bare thighs and pussy. He kneaded the skin, hard enough to make me whimper from the pain. Despite that it went straight to my core, adding more wetness.

He pushed my underwear aside and I heard him drag his zipper down again. When I felt the tip of his cock against my entrance my lips parted.

"Just like I thought, you're fucking dripping for me. Does it turn you on to have my cock in your mouth, gattina?" He said as his cock slid inside me. My brows knitted together and I widened my legs to take more of him.

"I'm going to fuck that attitude you have right out of you. You want that?" He asked, but I didn't answer as his slow thrusts took my ability to form a sentence.

"What, you can't talk now?" He said through his teeth.

He started pounding into me at an impeccable pace, making the table rock back and forth. I swore under my breath, I felt his aggression through the way he fucked me. He was getting back at me for trying to take control. By destroying my pussy.

I started moaning when he went deeper, making my back arch. I clenched around him.

"The next time I'm fucking you on this table will be in a room full of people, to show exactly who fucking owns you. But a little slut like you wants that, isn't that right?" His grip around my throat tightened, pressing on the sides. My eyes shot open and nodded at him.

"Yes." I gasped.

I was seconds from an orgasm, but he slowed down and chuckled when I whined. He looked down at me and his hand moved to grab my jaw where he held it steadily.