Ten || Honestly? Me Too

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The Potter and Blacks looked around guiltily, trying to think of a way to get out of the hole they dug.

"Don't worry Persephone," Remus said as he looked everywhere except his goddaughter's eyes, "We don't have to get this all done today."

They only looked back at her when they were sure all her tears were gone and saw that it was replaced with a small hopeful smile; something they learned to love immediately.

"Really?" Her voice asked, full of hope and happiness.

"Of course pup," Sirius said as he stood from his seat and kneeled in front of the girl, "We'll take our time, go through everything, and then together we'll decide what to do next."

Persephone's smile only grew as she got out of her seat and into her godfather's arms, hugging him tightly.

Though they were happy that Persephone stopped crying, they couldn't help but be sad that they weren't going to be able to be with her for a while. But still, no matter what, they would never stop fighting for her; that they were sure of.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It took a while, but James, Lily, Sirius, and Remus finally felt; though it did take much persuasion and a bit of acting from Persephone for them to even consider leaving. Of course, they didn't leave before scheduling another meeting in two days where they'd bring Harry and Leo [Persephone's actual brothers] with them.

But as soon as Lily, James, Sirius, and Remus apparated back to their homes, everyone began to panic.

"Two days," Death exclaimed after they had finally got everyone seated in the meeting room, "We have two days before they come back and most likely try to guilt-trip Persephone using the boys to try and take her back home."

Everyone nodded in agreement, it was clear that the Potter and Black were willing to do anything for Persephone. And honestly, they couldn't complain as they would tear the world apart for her as well.

But Persephone couldn't go back with them, no matter how much she wanted to.

Her powers were too strong, even with her training. Though they had taught her how to hide them, and she aced that, she still needed to let her magic out from time to time, and the Potter and Black homes were not a place she could do that.

Here, the home can change with the deities so that nothing breaks when she lets her magic out but other places can't do that. And should she have her magic caged too long, well, let's just say the consequences would be severe.