Four || You Didn't, Tell Me You Didn't

[ !WARNING! = mild swearing ]

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Hey, has anyone seen Death?" Life asked the other deities, Knowledge, Fate, Time, Beauty, and Destruction, as Chaos was in 'the zone' and wouldn't allow anyone to disturb him till he was done with whatever he was doing.

They all looked at each other as Beauty responded.

"Nope. Haven't seen him since lunch. He just said he was going to do some stuff and ran off."

Just then, they heard a loud 'BANG!' from the room across the dining hall. The deities quieted down as they heard footsteps approaching the dining room doors. They slowly pushed Destruction to the front of the group as he was the one that could do the most damage, or be a decoy as the others escaped. It could honestly go either way.

Just as the footsteps stopped, the doors opened loudly, causing an echo in the quiet room. Though the deities relaxed a bit upon seeing it was just Death, they didn't fully ease at the fact that he looked as if he had just done something bad.

"Death?" Fate asked wearily, "You okay?"

Death just looked at them and gave them an exaggerated nod with a big grin which made all the deities groan. They knew that grin. He did it when he wanted them to do something or give him something, but mostly he used it when he did something.

"The fuck you do this time?" Destruction asked, as usual, no one reprimanded him for his language as they had gotten used to the fact that he had the worst mouth out of all of them the first hundred-or-so years of living.

"Now let's not get mad," Death said, to which he received many glares, "but I think you'll all love what I did."

"Again, the fuck did you do this time?" Destruction asked, or more demanded again, as the last time Death had done something like this, they were all overworked trying to resolve both world wars.

"Yes, well, umm I may have stolenpersephonefromthedurselys." Death said quickly but they still understood.

"I think somethings wrong with my hearing," Knowledge said, pinching the bridge of her nose as her eyebrows furrowed in frustration, "because I sure as hell didn't hear you say you stole Persephone from the Dursleys!"

"Surprise?" Was the only word from Death's mouth as he shrugged his shoulders. The others proceeded to vigorously flip him off, Destruction deciding to use both fingers to show how pissed off he was.

"Well, where is she?" Time asked, looking around Death.

"See that's the other thing." Death said sheepishly as he ran his hand through his hair nervously.