Why was he even questioning that? It's better that the dream came to an end when it did. It shouldn't have happened at all. It left Hoseok feeling like some sleazy pervert even though you were his girlfriend. It was only natural that he was sexually attracted to you. Still, Hoseok couldn't shake off that embarrassed feeling. Not when he still felt hot and sweaty from that dream. Things managed to get worse though when Hoseok bothered to acknowledge his downstairs area. Oh. Well, hello there. Hoseok shut his eyes tight again, not surprised.

"You have been causing nothing but agony for me!" Hoseok hissed at his crotch. This was not the time for this guy to stand at attention. Barely anything happened in that dream so why was he like this! Hoseok was tempted to punch his bulge despite knowing the painful repercussions of that choice. He was strongly considering it when the door to his bedroom flung open. "AAH! NO!" Hoseok turned onto his side, trying to grab a pillow only to roll off his bed and hit the hard floor.

Nothing, but pain this morning.

It was just Hoseok's luck that he hit his elbow falling down and his boner broke his fall. The cold wood floor did not feel great nor did the sharp pain at his crotch. He was incredibly sensitive right now for reasons he didn't want to elaborate on for his mother. She stood by the doorframe silently, her face remaining unimpressed as she waited for her son to recover. He kept his crotch covered as he gained strength to sit up on his own. That was harder than it needed to be, but now he could have a conversation with his mom as much as he didn't want to right now.

"You know I've seen your willy before, right?" She raised a brow at him.

"DON'T CALL IT THAT!" Hoseok whined. He was begging for some mercy, but of course, he wasn't going to get it from his mom.

"I pushed you out of my own vagina!" She reasoned, but at this point Hoseok didn't want to hear anymore. He covered his ears right away and began to sing loudly. Desperate times call for desperate measures. At least he was getting soft. Though he was getting on his mom's nerves. She stayed by the door with her arms crossed before she had enough. Soon she was marching inside the room to pluck Hoseok's hands off his ears. "Your girlfriend has a vagina too! Get over it!"

"But that's different." Hoseok scrunched his nose. Mom rolled her eyes at this. She dropped Hoseok's hands, shaking her head at him.

"Just get dressed and ready. I have breakfast ready downstairs for you." Mom ruffled Hoseok's light brown hair. He let her mess it up, sighing as she eventually left him alone to get himself together.

The morning was not Hoseok's favorite time. He didn't have the greatest start of the day unlike you. From the moment you woke up, you were thrilled knowing that you would be gone with Hoseok for a whole day and night! The only person who knew was Mansu. He knew not to bring up Hoseok to your Father or brother. These days they seemed to be more curious about your whereabouts, but you pleaded with Mansu to at least not reveal who you were with. They're used to you randomly traveling for a fashion show. They know absolutely nothing about the fashion world and probably won't question it if Mansu tells them a vague version of the truth. Luckily, Mansu agreed to help you with no hesitation!

That took off a lot a stress from your shoulders. All you wanted from this trip was to get this assignment over with and spend some quality alone time with Hoseok. Not just a date that ends way too quick. Even two days and a night together doesn't sound like much. You wanted to spend more days with Hoseok and endless nights! If he proposed to you today then you would gladly agree and elope with him! Beats the dude you're engaged with currently. Ew. You don't even want to think about that piece of trash right now anyway.

You had all your essentials packed for the trip sitting in your room. Mansu was putting it inside the car in order to drop you off in front of Hoseok's home. By the time you get there, he should have the rented car sent to him already. You made sure to pay for that and the hotel room in advance. Hoseok didn't have to worry about a single thing when it came to money. He did anyway, but you were doing your best to make sure it didn't get out of hand. Hoseok is going to enjoy the road trip, the runway, and the hotel as well! Then if things go really well then just maybe Hoseok and you will get a little more intimate.