xliii : backstabbed

Start from the beginning

"What do you think you are doing?!!"
She snapped at him, glaring at his two orbs with disappointment, confusion and madness.

"the hell do you want now?!! do you want me to take the blame because of his fvcking trauma!!?"
Heeseung snapped back, swinging his arm so that Jia will let go of it. She tighten her grasp on his wrist instead of letting go.

"you triggered him. What did you told him?"
She asked, heeseung rolled his eyes and hissed once again. 

"this is none of your business, Yoon Jia."
he walked closer to her direction to stare at her eyes. Jia clicked her tongue, completely annoyed.

*slap!*

Heeseung's head swung sidewards after Jia gave him a hard slap.

"You're so fvcking insensitive. How dare you tell me this is none of my business when I was the one that was dragged on this mess right from the start?"
She mocked at him by looking at him from head to toes.

"I guessed you fvcked up something in the past and now it's hunting you. I just want to know what it is so I won't gonna be clueless with everything! I am dragged here without doing anything! I never harmed anyone! I never killed anyone! Why am I here with all of you!!?"
heeseung looked away from her. Jia was just staring at him, her veins on her neck popping out already. She was venting everything out now. 

heeseung looked at her

"What happened in the past..."
Heeseung noticed blood is dripping from Jia's head. He moved closer to her and touched her forehead,

"You're bleeding."

"I don't care! Do not shift the topic here Lee Heeseung. Tell me what happened! "
Jia commanded, not thinking about the wound she has on her forehead. 

heeseung sighed, looking away.

"Jia."
someone suddenly held her wrist from behind, making her turn around to where the voice came from.

"I'll tell you what you need to know. "

Sunghoon

Sunghoon was looking at Heeseung as he said those words, observing the reaction of the latter. heeseung rolled his eyes and clicked his tongue, sliding both of his hands on his pocket before turning his back.

"Do what you want."
heeseung told them and walked out of the hallway, completely disappearing from the sight of everyone.

Jia looked at Sunghoon with eagered eyes.

"Spill it. Now."

______________________

"fvck this..."
Heeseung cursed out, walking on the dark hallway where he don't even knew where it will lead him. He justwant to escape fron that room.

"I was the one who sacrificed just to keep that shit hidden.. Why are they making me take all the blame?!"
He was frustrated not to ithers but to himself.

He made sure she's dead. There's no way she'll still live after getting buried six feet under. What Jungwon is saying is completely impossible.

" I am not at fault! I am not.... "

They really never realized that Jake wasn't the only one missing on that room where they woke up.

She stalked Heeseung's trails, looking at his back with her piercing eyes. She held the knife with her trembling hands... Tears started to form on her eyes as she approach the boy.

"Heeseung..."
She whispered his name. Heeseung stopped on his track and turned around.

It was late. She already closed the distance between the two of them.

Ayaka bit her lower lips to supress herself from crying as she assaulted Heeseung. Heeseung was taken aback, his back hit the wall behind him, he gasped hard for air...

"What-"
Heeseung's words were cut as the knife pierced on his flesh.

His eyes looked at Ayaka with confusion... His breathing started to hitch after he got stabbed.

"Ayaka.... Why....?"
Heeseung dropped on his knees and fell on the ground.

Ayaka looked at her hands, painted with Heeseung's blood. She trembled hard and cried out loud.

She didn't had any choice.

Kill Heeseung...

Or the killer won't keep her secret anymore.

"Sorry... Heeseung!! Sorry... Sorry... Sorry...!!"
She cried her eyes out, kneeling on the floor to apologize on the boy.

______________

In this book, you can never trust anyone,

not even the author HAHAHAHA

But seriously, Hee's dead? I don't know man :>

The next chapter will explain everything from the past! Many hints will be revealed on the next chapter~ decipher them all and you'll know who's who!