CHAPTER VII: A Sight Of Familiarity

" KIM DAHYUN!!" A loud voice echoed around the packed halls as a glaring Sana--you can imagine smoke coming out of her nostrils-- walked her way to the confused tofu and cub, "Explain yourself, right now!" Students gave her way as soon as they saw...

" KIM DAHYUN!!" A loud voice echoed around the packed halls as a glaring Sana--you can imagine smoke coming out of her nostrils-- walked her way to the confused tofu and cub, "Explain yourself, right now!" Students gave her way as soon as they saw her state, well who wouldn't? Unless you have a death wish or want yourself to get killed in this early morning.

Dahyun excused herself from Chaeyoung and faced the japanese, "I beg your pardon? Do I have something to explain?" She asked innocently, unbothered by the look that Sana is giving. "How's your leg? looks like you're walking quite well, that's good." She said followed by a charming smile, changing the topic obviously as soon as she understand what she meant.

It suprisingly worked since a color of pink tinted Sana's cheeks, but it didn't last long. "Mhm i-im all g-good now ehe....wait-whAt?! Don't change the topic! why did you run Nayeon over?!"

"I didn't run her over, i almost, almost kinda..run her over," She said in defense, provoking her even more. Sana's eyes showed fire in it. Sana was about to speak again but the lucky dubu was saved by the bell--indicating that school is now starting-- causing her to roll her eyes in annoyance.

"You're lucky the bell saved your ass. We'll discuss this later." She said in the most sassiest way, turning her back away from Dahyun as she flip her hair dramatically.

"Quite the trouble you put yourself in to, Hyun. Sana looked really furious." Chaeyoung commented and patted her friend on the back. They walked in sync, holding their books tightly.

"She always looked irritated when she's around me, Chae. That woman surely hates me with every part of her being but-," She chuckled, stopping in mid sentence before facing chaeyoung, muttering the words, " i dont give a single fuck." Leaving her dumb-founded friend. Chaeyoung could only shook her head in disbelief before following behind.

When she arrived, their professor was there, both arms are folded together across the chest . "What took you so long? He asked, glaring at the poor little cub. Chaeyoung looked around and found Dahyun already seating beside Minatozaki who was still giving death stares. If looks could kill, she's dead by now.

'How did she get here first with those pale small legs?.' She thought. Found her way to her prof's eyes, she spoke. "I deeply apologize, sir. Promise, it won't happen again."

"This better be the last one. Go, take your seat and we'll now begin." He ordered, straightening his suit. "I'm your History and Music Professor, Kim SooHyun." Writing his full on name on the white board. He stopped and spoke again, "Why are you still standing there?"